Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.3

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this all over my warm yellow tone face. When i first put on its matte but with my oily face, I get oily anyway.

Nice feeling. But packaging sucks. And I like the kat Von d banana color in her contouring kit better.

this product for me is my everything at the moment. I love how bright and radiant it makes my skin look and the staying power is amazing. the only thing I really dont like is the packaging. I kind of wish it was more travel friendly or maybe a bigger lid to dip into with my brush. If you are light skinned this powder might not be good to use as a highlighter but if you have medium, tan, to dark skin this would act as the perfect highlighter. it also makes selfies FLAWLESS! I notice a huge difference when I use my Nyx face powder to take a selfie, it makes my skin look flat in pictures but the banana powder reflects light and makes your skin glow. it's like the perfect loose powder

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I dislike everything about this product. From the packaging to the formula! Everything!! I don't see what the whole hype is about. First off it's so messy and very drying, even on my oily skin. It does not prevent my concealer from creasing and no matter how little I use I always end up looking too powdery cakey and over-product. Also, this product is NOT meant for EVERY skin tone and yet I see EVERYONE using it. If you are fair it will not work for you and it also doesn't work good for some cool tones.
For reference I am an NC42 in Mac or Cashew on Estée Lauder double wear. Which means this banana powder is perfect for my skin tone,I can honestly set my whole face with this & the color would be perfect, but this product is just too heavy and I dislike it so much. I have a full bottle that I haven't used and won't be using... That Natural Set in the other hand though it's a 4.5/5 for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really really loved this to start with, i used it to set my undereye concealer. the colour is great for that. but then it started making my undereyes look cakey. not sure why.

Price point and the quantity you get this is a great buy.. However this does not work for me. I know it's like the holy grail of eye setting powder but it darkens on me. I'm a NC25-30 in MAC and I use Nars Sand concealer as my eye concealer/highlight. If I dust this under my eyes I look like I have healing black eyes. I've tried different concealer and always got the same results. It's was soooo bad I would have to face my entire face and stared all over. I thought maybe I could use it as an all over setting powder but it still darkens my complexion in a very odd way. I do keep this around for when I do other's makeup and I don't have any problems with other people.
The bottle is a pain in the butt too. I just shake the container then use whatever is in the cap, which ish plenty. If you try to dust it out it will get all over the place.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I ordered this off of makeup mania I expecting a yellow crayola crayon color by they way people raged on by it being great for tan skin....anyway I set this under my eyes (finally no creasing) also my makeup lasted and eyebrows didn't have that greasy pencil look after a few hours

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I would not be able to live without this product.

This leaves my makeup looking flawless and makes my undereye concealer last ALL day.

Packaging is a bit mehhhh so i transfer it into an a natural collection loose powder jar i had cause i hated that powder.

If you're not sure if you'll like it you can order samples from Ebay or amazon first and then you will fall in love like i did.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A really nice setting powder that works well even on me. It doesn't make me look ashy or washed out. As a matter of fact it seems to blurr skin imperfections leaving the skin to looking flawless. The ingrediants are such, so I wouldn't repurchase it. I purchased the smaller dome size, but I see this lasting for nearly 100 or more uses. You get a ton of product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to get this product after reading the amazing reviews and watching some tutorials that used this. I realllllly wanted to love it but it's far from HG status for me. I like the brightening effect of the color, but it doesn't last long on my oily skin. In fact, I feel like it causes me to get oiler, faster than usual. I like my pressed powders much better.