Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.3

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

This is a miracle find! Don't let the dirt-cheap price fool you - it is a top quality product that can't compare to some of the other powders I've used. The color and consistency of this powder is perfect. Color in shaker jar looks darker than when applied - perfectly sheer and natural.

I've recommended it to a ton of friends. Makes me re-think what is going on in the make-up industry.

I am an LLL-FFF(NC 20-30, depending on seasons) Korean and this powder is just perfect. Setting my foundation perfectly well and covers like no other powders. Soft, finely milled, easy to blend and mix with other loose powders to get the effect I want. Plus, it's dirt cheap.

I love this powder! It is well worth a special trip to a costume shop! I am a brown-eyed brunette with very fair, slightly oily skin. Bobbi Brown is right -- yellow-toned powders add a lovely glow to the skin that translucent and light-toned powders just don't. I am so happy to find such a perfect shade in such a fine-milled, silky formulation. And not only that, at $11 for a 3-3/4 oz (about 105 gm) tub, it is a great deal, especially compared with the powders of Benefit or Bobbi Brown herself.

Ben Nye powders come in various jar sizes with a very, very affordable price tag. A very kind swapper gave me 30g of this finely milled powder from her 3 oz jar. The powder has a yellow-beige color that suits most yellow based complexion. It gives a matte coverage to the face, and controls shine very well. Some say it is comparable to T.LeClerc's banane powder. I haven't tried T.LeClerc yet, not sure if I want to if I can get the same quality for a fraction of the price with Ben Nye's powder. The powder is starch-based, so it feels rather dry and coarse as opposed to the soft, plush feeling of talc-based powders.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff. It's so light silky and a perfect color for me. I think it's better than my MAC loose powder. It also does wonders for controling oil w/ out drying out my skin. A must have!

Ben Nye powders are among the best out there. I gotta say, Banana is a most perfect color for all of us lovely ladies with a golden-yellow-toned skin, who find that translucent powder can look white or chalky. It's a creamy golden yellow which blends beautifully, kills shine all day, and gives your skin a lovely color and texture. Highly recommended for the skin tone described. If your skin is more pink than yellow, try Pretty Pink!

This is a true yellow powder, but looks extremely natural on my yellow-toned complexion. I stray from time to time, but I always return to this for my everyday loose powder. Fine texture, no scent and evens out my skin without foundation--and it's reasonably priced too!