Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

on 6/6/2018 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation I have very oily skin if I don’t powder properly I will still get oily and crease with foundation the packaging is so nice and it has very good coverage and is buildable I do suggest picking a shade or two lighter than ur actual shade cause it does oxidize abit

on 5/31/2018 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It was easy to find exactly the shade of my skin. Was very surprised how I could cover any imperfection. Overall i was impressed.

on 5/26/2018 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this product for a couple of months now. Slightly skeptical at the beginning because I always thought products by celebrities will never be as good as the brands that have been in the market for a long time. However, this foundation did not disappoint.

My skin is really oily, like I have to use maybe 2 to 3 pieces of blotting paper to fully rid the oil off my face. I was using Estee Lauder's double wear foundation before this, and that foundation did control the oil. My face will still look glowy due to the oil (but not too oily). However, that product was too difficult to blend as it dries up very quickly, and sometimes my skin will look patchy especially at the nose area. I hated the packaging as well as it did not come with a pump, so I'll pour it on the back of my hand which causes it to dry up WAY TOO QUICKLY. Having changed to Fenty Beauty, this product does way better than Estee Lauder. It's easy to blend and the shade selection is better. I feel that it does make my skin appear less oily throughout the day, but could still improve. It is not tacky as well!

As a Singaporean, the weather here is insanely hot and the Fenty Beauty foundation will still allow oil to come through, just that you'll look slightly glowy as the day goes by. However, I've been receiving compliments from people saying that my skin looks really perfect and flawless. I personally use this product with Clinique's Dramatically Different moisturizing gel, Rimmel wake me up concealer and Rimmel stay matte powder and finish it off with UD's setting spray. I find that this combination of products gave me the best results for oily skin.

All in all, for people with oily skin, do give it a shot as I personally feel that it is even better than Estee Lauder's double wear foundation, which has been highly raved by youtubers. Good luck!

on 5/21/2018 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is very good quality for what its worth. The primer that goes with it though doesn't make it better for oily skin.
The main problem with this product is the findings of the shade range, which in a way is great but since the oils change up the foundation a little that would mean, just like what happened to me, where they said I was a 400 when it was too dark for my yellow undertones says a lot. So in my opinion I'm either a 399 or 410 to match with my undertones so I don't look like another color throughout the day.
Love the fact it has a pump though.

on 5/12/2018 2:07:00 PM

It's a good foundation for oily (and/or sweaty) skin. It's not my go to since it requires quite a bit of work but if i'm going out or if it's a hot day and i have a lot to cover, i will reach for this. it's not super blendable. it's a good medium coverage that lasts nicely. i can get a pretty sweaty/wet forehead (ew i know) and this holds up super nicely.

on 4/26/2018 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I am in love with this product. It took me a few tries to get the right foundation color because at Sephora they don't always have a large variety available to test. I was first matched with 370, then 410 and I decided that 420 was my perfect match. The foundation is flawless and I love the skin like finish, only thing is that its not really long wear you would have to touch up by the end of the day. So I will keep this solely for going out wear or maybe purchase the blotting paper. But this is definitely worth purchasing.

Good..but I need to put two layers for areas needing more coverage....you put on one layer first ,,then let it dry for two minutes before adding second layer......and it stays on all day

on 3/31/2018 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

After going to Sephora and buying different shades and never getting it right, I finally landed on shade 430. This foundation is in my top 3 though lately I've been leaning more toward dewy finsh foundation...just makes the skin look healthier with less attention to imperfections. Anyway, this foundation is an excellent matte finish and full coverage. It dries fast so I typically blend in sections. really i'm buffing as the foundations tends to dry so fast that it becomes streaky. But it is a very good foundation. It is long wearing though it doesn't clam that. This one i'm wearing to work and 10 hour days and it holds up. I did purchase the blotting powder though to touch up during the day which works really well. I would say, if you are going to get this foundation, you should also invest in the primer which feels very moisturizing. This helps with offsetting the dryness of the foundation and it is very dry. I am combination to oily skin and I believe this foundation was made for us oily girls. If you have dry skin, there is nothing hydrating about this foundation. Anyway, this is worth the money.

on 2/19/2018 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am not a foundation wearing gal however I had to try this out. Unfortunately I have to mix 2 colours which is just too much for me to spend on a regular basis. I do love the application of this foundation and it makes your skin look flawless! It wears great all day! I really wish I could find my exact match with one bottle, that's why I didn't give it a 5. I have heard another 20 shades are in the making so hopefully I'll find my shade then. Highly recommend

I was really hoping to love this product, as I watch people use it on the daily instagrams! It looks so perfect on their skin, so when I bought it I was super excited, I found it to be a bit disappointing, I have combo skin, and I get dry patches every now and then, and this foundation (like most others) sticks to my dry patches, I even tried exfoliating first and hydrating primer and all that, still came off like powder and stuck to my dry patches. I liked it on the rest of my face, but it kinda dried and laid on the top layer of my skin like powder.