Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/2/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was lucky enough go find a matching shade only two dark shades and I am the lighter of the two I disappointed in that but that aside I love this foundation the coverage is good and at last a good eight plus hours on my oily skin with two blottings the smell does not bother me it does bit linger loudly or for long over time you just get wisp of the peachiness which is nice and it has a pump which is a plus.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

TEXTURED SKIN PEEPS: listen up. You need this. Nothing I've tried has ever covered my scarring and bumps more fully and more NATURALLY than this. I've tried EL Double Wear, Milk Blur Liquid Matte, PUR bare it all (which is a good one too), True Match, and many others.
This runs DARK: get a shade way lighter than you think you need. I am Mac NC 30, and my color is "light beige" in this, which on the website, looks way too light.
This foundation is so worth the shading issue though. It dries down to a matte, soft, skin-like finish that stays that way all day long. I don't use a primer or even powder this at all. The coverage I would say is medium, but builds (I've never found a foundation that builds nicely on me other than this) to full coverage.
And it smells nice! Not like a fragrance- this didn't irritate my extremely redness prone skin.

on 10/28/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mother of all foundations, I thought we had a winner. I had never tried anything from Too Faced before so I bought this to see what the hype was. I am NC30 but not as yellow so Light Beige worked well for me. It wore comfortably and it stayed on for a good three-hour tour. A lot of people compare this with ELDW but for me ELDW belongs to its own genre. For my oily skin which is getting a bit weird while aging, this is supposed to be a good foundation but unfortunately it won’t stay on even using my clear NYX primer which virtually keeps everything on my face. What a shame! I really wanted this to be my HG. Back to Revlon Colorstay and Almay TLC.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation! When i first applied it it looked great until it started oxidizing! It ended up turning a weird muddy looking color about an hour into wearing it! It did make my skin look really good though! Blurred my pores and fine lines! So i tried mixing it with one of my favorite foundations so i wouldn't waste it. After about a week of wearing if the cysts began....very disappointed! Hopefully other's have better luck! Not very many foundations break me out but this one made me look like a 15 year old girl again! :(

This is actually a very good foundation. It's matte but yet looks and feels light when using a sponge. It's a bit heavier when using a brush. I just wish it had a better color range

on 10/26/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this due to cute concept, smell, and i love too faced brand. This is a awesome foundation! i was shocked at how well it worked.. smooth medium coverage that lasts literally all day 12+ hour coverage and it does not budge! Its matte but not dry matte more of a moisturized matte! Has a good color options but i do think they could have a few more. another great product by too faced.. i so far have not found anything i dont like by them! The pump is a nice feature great for travel... except if u use to much u cant get it back in the bottle.. is the only downfall. for $36 your getting 1.7 ounces so worth the buy!

on 10/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Firstly I love the smell. I think it smells really nice as do the shadows. If you're finicky and super sensitive to scents, this might not for you. I have been trying to find a foundation that works for when I want fuller coverage without looking cakey and unnatural. This does the trick. My skin is starting to show some signs of aging, I'm in my 30s so I'm getting some fine lines and bit of dryness in areas. This has great lasting power, I put my makeup on about 7:30am, work a 9-5 and get home at about 6pm, and it still looks good. No greasiness, no creasing or settling, and I don't get any transfer either. What ties it all together for me is the packaging. It's a soft squeeze tube with a pump, so I'm positive there won't be as much waste in the bottle and it's' super easy to store.

I wear shade Vanilla and am about a nc20-25 right now. The description online says it's for neutral undertones, but I feel like it pulls a bit warm, which works fine for me. I prefer using a beauty blender for application over a brush. I think it gives a more smooth natural finish. I prime my face and set with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm good for the rest of the day. I don't need a setting powder with this foundation.

on 10/24/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: warm beige (NC37 for reference)
SKIN TYPE: combination
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge

PROS

- medium coverage
- long wearing
- oil control
- demi matte finish

CONS

- oxidized/turned gray
- settles into fine lines

COMMENTS: Ugh, why must this oxidize?! I had the exact same issue with their Born This Way. The color is fine for my complexion, until it quickly turns gray! Unfortunately, I’m not the only one with this problem (same occurs with other shades).

EDIT: Thank goodness the issue can be fixed. Temptu shade adjusters worked wonders (I add just a drop of the S/B one in yellow). Even though I fixed the color issue, I noticed this settles into my smile lines pretty bad after just a few hours. I’m use to that, but the settling is anything but subtle I assume due to its thickness and finish. If that’s not an issue for you, I highly recommend this. It wears so well and looks flawless (assuming you have no lines).

Will not repurchase.

I am obsessed! It's excellent for oil skin.😍

This contains 1.6 oz which is much more than most foundation- so the value is quite good for a prestige brand. I find that this goes on looking more natural than matte. I hardly notice the fragrance,and I thought it would bother me. It wears well for 12+hours on my normal to dry skin. I like this a lot.