ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.5

on 7/29/2003 3:17:00 PM

I just had a rough time with this product. Even after watering it down with moisturizer, I found that one cheek never looked like the other. Plus, the color was a bit too pink and if you mess up it's difficult to remove. I ll stick with my powder blushes and leave this stuff to the more expert chicas.

on 7/20/2003 2:28:00 AM

it's a staple of mine, i love this stuff. it's waaayy than BeneFit's BeneTint! it's pretty easy to blend, gives a very natural and sheer flush that REALLY lasts all day.. you don't have to be careful not to touch your face like when you have powder blushes on (i hate that). don't give it a miss! one lippie was taken off cuz of the price, but it lasts for quite a while i guess. :p

on 7/9/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love this! The color lasts the whole day and does give the a natural flush to your cheeks. It is also water-based so perfect for people with oily skin (like me!). The small tube goes a long way. 1 tube lasts me around 6-8 months so this is a great buy! Made me try out the other Origins products. The liquid foundations are great too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I definitely prefer this to the Benetint. It simply blends better since it comes as more of a gel than rose coloured water. I bought this when it first came out years ago and even used it on my lips with some clear gloss over (now I guess they've got the Bite Your Lips, though I have yet to try these). I love the simple, clean, flushed look this gives (so why do I keep buying other blushes? I don't know *shakes head*). My only complaint is that every time I went to open the tube, too much would come out without any pressure from me (which is why I started applying it to my lips - so I wouldn't let it go to waste).

on 6/22/2003 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After my bottle of BeneTint ran out, I decided to try this cheaper option. I like the consistency, and it gives a subtle blush that no one would think came from a tube. Not for beginners, though- you have to blend quickly, or you'll end up with a splotch instead of a healthy flush. Two annoying things about this product is that it stains your fingers, and the tube squeeezes it out with very little coaxing, so it's hard not to end up with too much or lose a bunch if it gets squeezed accidentally in your makeup bag. Overall, this is a great and reasonably priced product.

on 6/13/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This adds the perfect flush to my cheeks- it's easy to blend & looks like I've been for a run! It lasts all day & causes no break-outs.

on 5/29/2003 11:49:00 PM

I bought this and tried it after hearing sooo many raves about it. However, to my disappointment it didn't turn out as well as I expect it to be. I would prefer to spend more money on Toni and Tina's Herbal Cheek Gel in Unmentionable love than paying less for this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I dont have many cheek stains to compare this too but i really like it. You do have to work on your blending skills to make sure it is blended properly but after a few goes it is really easy to do. It comes out as a lovely flush for me, perfect for the winter or used layered while i am tanned so i dont have to go and buy lots of different blushes for the summer months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This just did not work for me at all! It dried sooo fast, looked blotchy and was a weird color. I took it back and got Clinique Gel Blush instead-a much better match for me.

on 4/16/2003 5:36:00 PM

My mother loved this stuff, and she's also a big fan of Benetint. This being cheaper, I decided to give it a try. First, I could never master getting the right amount out of the tube, always ended up with red goo all over the place. Second, I have combination skin, and even with super-moisterizer on my cheeks, the tint seemed to "stick" there a lot more...not natural at all. First and last foray into liquid blushes.

Popular Blush Products