Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Big bold false lash look. Love!!

on 7/25/2017 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

TRANSFER TRANSFER TRANSFER. This is doing exactly what Charlotte Tilbury's did for me...embarrassing TRANSFER. Really liked everything about it, even the pre-sale hype.
Happily this was a free trial size I played with.

on 7/11/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a dissapointment. My search for a voluminizing mascara will be not over and I have to go back to my past favorites, namely YSL False Lash Effect or Chanel Volume Mascara. This new mascara does nothing except sticking lashes together and doesn't even lenghten.

on 7/10/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is very wet and "goopy" straight out of the tube. There is a ton of mascara on the brush! I have to wipe it before applying so it doesn't make my lashes stick together or leave huge blobs on my lash line. It can be very hazardous for contact wearers since it's so wet. Just be careful when applying and take your time. I like how it lengthens, but wish it would build volume a bit more. The color is a deep black so it should define your eyes and make your lashes pop with one or two coats. It is not waterproof and comes off easily with warm water or a gentle cleanser. I wore this on vacation in the humid heat as well as through rain. It definitely lasted all day. There were a couple flakes throughout the day, but no smudges or smears. At the end of the day there tends to be a lot of flakes which I don't really like. I do like how dramatic this mascara is, but I haven't decided if I will buy a full size since I have to wipe the brush off before using it.

UPDATE: After about 6 weeks, it performs A LOT better. It's not nearly as goopy and I no longer have to wipe the brush off. I like the way it makes my lashes look, but it's still bothersome to my contacts. It's still really flaky in the evening after I've worn it all day.

on 7/10/2017 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Average mascara - no 'big' deal. Flakes and smudges. Irritates my eyes.

on 7/6/2017 3:49:00 PM

I'm surprised at the poor reviews of this mascara. I received a trial size as my free birthday gift from ULTA (so I am not sure of the retail price). I curled my lashes and applied it without any mascara base. I was thrilled at the volume and length it added to my relatively short and straight Asian lashes. My 8 year old son noticed my lashes immediately and asked if I had fake eyelashes on! The next time I tried it I applied Lancôme CILS base prior to application and noticed a small increase in volume and length-so I think using the mascara alone is sufficient. While it is fairly wet upon initial application, I fan my lashes with my hand and haven't had problems with product transfer. In all, I am very happy with this product.

This is a regular mascara for an exhorbitant price (31 euro). It clumps, make the lashes straight and it gives an average volume. There are much more cheaper mascara's which works better. This is an expensive no go for me. I brought it back to the shop. Next time Le Volume from Chanel.

on 6/17/2017 12:22:00 AM

Hell no! Stay away from this mascara... spidery lashes alert. Very wet mascara, took awhile to dry and so it weight my lashes straight down. Not good for asians with short straight lashes. Not recommended.

on 6/11/2017 10:25:00 PM

This mascara really made my lashes full and extra long to where I was thinking this is the best, omg look at the length however throughout the day, I noticed my lashes felt more and more brittle with a lot of flakes and chunks of mascara kept falling onto my face. The formula is wet upon application and slowly dries for buildable application. I will not purchase again, my lashes were dry and damaged. I'm going to focus on getting my lashes back to normal-- geez one application and it was so damaging. Thumbs down. 👎🏼

on 6/10/2017 6:40:00 PM

I just bought this mascara and tried it today.It gives really a lot of volume to my eye lashes with the first layer!If you want a more dramatic look, you can easily built up more layers and you will not need fake lashes any more!The only con is that it takes a while to get dry so it can easily smudge.I had it in my eyes for at least 8 hours and all the volume and curl was still there 100%.Super happy with it!