Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 8/27/2017 10:03:00 PM

I think this mascara is great, but it's not quite HG. And for the price tag, it needs to be HG. Nice black color, lots of added length but there needs to be more volume IMO.

It doesn't flake or smudge at all. This is a fully decent high-end mascara. But I like mascaras that make my lashes look plush and ridiculously dramatic. Jordana's Best Lash, UD Perversion, LM Full Blown Volume, Guerlain Maxi Lash. Mascaras like that.

If you're not looking for crazy volume and drama this might be the mascara for you. But I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/25/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

*Very* difficult to remove, doesn't volumize, lengthen, or do much of anything, the packaging looks like cheap drugstore stuff and the name is cheesy.
Used it for a week, tossed it.

Lancome has so many great mascara formulas, I have no idea why this one was even produced but it seems like a huge departure from their traditional icons.

on 8/20/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Careful with this stuff! This mascara has zero staying power, so if you have watery eyes stay away. If it runs in your eyes like it did to me IT BURNS LIKE CRAZY! Often, if I wear non-waterproof mascara, the product will get into my eyes. This really hurt and kept burning for a long time, even after repeated rinsing with water. I was scared to tell you the truth and I am not phobic about getting makeup in my eyes. When it finally stopped smarting and stinging I used "natural tears" and that calmed the stinging. My eyes looked like I had been in a fist fight, so red and blood-shot. This went back in a hurry. $25.00 for all that pain?

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wanted to love this mascara, but it was much to wet for my lashes. Doesn't seem that the tube pulls the wand tightly enough to remove the excess.

on 8/10/2017 5:13:00 PM

This is a great mascara. It is very black and gives great volume and length. It doesn't flake or smudge. Lasts all day. I think it is Lancome's best mascara.

on 8/10/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample. I don't think it is as bad as the reviews say. It is a wet mascara but I don't mind that. It can give you a false lash look. I am not sure if it is worth the money, but I do not think this is a bad mascara at all. I put down not repurchase but will update as I go through the tube if I think it is worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was not impressed with this mascara at all. The Nordstrom sales associate recommended this when I told her I couldn't find a mascara that can handle watery eyes and oily skin. She sent me a sample when Nordstrom finally had them (Ulta had the first rights to this). This mascara is sooooo wet. Felt like it took forever to dry. Plus I had to wipe most of the product off the wand before I dared to try to even use it on the inner corner lashes. It's supposed to be smudge proof. It isn't.

I can't see spending money on mascara that I have to wipe off the wand before I use. That is a colossal waste of product. The search continues for no smudge mascara that can handle watery eyes and oily skin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a big NO from me. It's wet, clumpy, hard to apply and smears everywhere. The worst part is the aching, immediate irritation. WTF is in this stuff?!! I don't have sensitive eyes, but the second I put it on, I felt discomfort right away. I had to take it off after a few minutes because it hurt so much. This rarely happens. This mascara is mystifying for such a big, successful brand.

on 8/6/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am really impressed with this mascara. I got a sample size from Ulta and I think I might splurge for a big size because the volumizing and lengthening abilities of this formula are so impressive. I feel like I have false lashes on. It's so good. Like others have said, it is a wet formula but it dries very quickly so you can really build lengthen and separate. It does transfer slightly but it's comparable to most mascaras that aren't waterproof.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Monsieur is the latest mascara by Lancome...Makes me look like my eye lashes are longer...it does not smudge...
Very Nice mascara...