Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Okay, I wasn't going to fall for the hype but I've gone through two mini versions of this and I love it! Big, fluffy black lashes guaranteed with this. The formula is a little on the dry side but it layers really well if you follow up with a length-focused mascara. The brush doesn't look like anything special so it must be the formula? Anyway I am taking a break but I'll definitely be back for some more Monsieur Big soon!

on 8/27/2018 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gives very intense lashes, as if you put on falsies. Only downside being that it can be clumpy on both the brush and on your lashes.

on 8/27/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the straightest lashes that go back to being straight after a few hours even after I have curled them, so I wasn’t expecting much from this mascara despite the rave reviews. It gives my eyelashes this long, feathery look which I loved. However, I definitely cannot layer this because my thin, straight lashes can’t handle the weight and will begin to look spidery if I apply more than a layer. My eyelashes sadly also got weighed down and began to touch the lower corner of my eyes, so I had smudging. This is a lovely mascara and will probably work for a lot of people, but it’s just okay for my stubborn lashes.

on 8/17/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Clumps-ville on my lashes. Don't understand the hype. Formula doesn't work for me, clumps. Brush didn't really separate my lashes, and left me looking like spider legs. Good black pigmentation. Didn't flake. Didn't irrate my sensitive eye ( contact lenses). Always had to use my lash comb with every application. Used for 2 months for I really tried to like it.

on 8/15/2018 10:56:00 AM

I received this as a mini and while it is not the best mascara I have tried, it's pretty good. It does give my sparse lashes volume, although it does have a tendency to clump (I really prefer mascaras which separate my lashes more). What really impresses me about this mascara is its staying power: it doesn't smudge or flake, no matter what. We have had a very hot and humid summer, and this mascara stays put from early in the morning until late at night (yet it removes easily with a water-based makeup remover).

on 8/8/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I like the volume and length this gives me. What I don’t care for is that it clumps and the price is high. If used with the Lancôme primer, it doesn’t clump as bad but the price of both of them is just too much for me.

on 8/2/2018 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had to finally review because I genuinely really like this stuff! I'm on my third mini tube (I hate buying full sizes, it goes bad and dries up to fast, but that's with every mascara I buy) I have yet to find any other mascara that gives me so much volume and darkness that this one provides - exactly what I'm looking for!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

No mascara as ever given me so much volume! If you are more a fan of dark, dramatic and full of volume sexy lashes, this is for you!

on 6/19/2018 3:15:00 PM

I have always been sold to lancome hypnose’s mascara and even if i stopped buying it because i dont use it enough to be worth it, i swore by it beig the best mascara ever no matter what. Got a sample from shoppers with all minis mascaras during christimas and have tried a couple of the other samples and thought they were gheeat but that one holymolly. I was shocked it was just as if i stole someone else’s eyes. I wouldnt use a second layer because with one it was far from enough. My friend swears by it too. Really great.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will absolutely follow-up on this particular review, as I have only tried some sample tubes of this mascara. I know occasionally the samples can be different than full-sized products (especially with mascara). When it comes to the sample tubes I have tried of this, I absolutely love it! I found this to be very volumizing without being clumpy/goopy with a creamy (not too thick!) formula. It’s also the perfect in-between consistency in which it is not too wet and not too dry/flaky! As soon as a run out of the sample sizes I have, I will be purchasing this on it’s own ASAP!