L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Read raving reviews about it and decided to give a drugstore mascara a try. To be honest, I like nothing about it - it clumps, the brush isn't convenient to use and collects huge amount of mascara, especially on the bottom. It doesn't flake on me, but it just looks so blah that it doesn't give you the "hello beautiful" feeling you get when you put on mascara. I also read somewhere that mascara formulas are pretty much the same in terms of low- and high-end ones, it's the brush that makes the difference. So I stuck an Armani mascara brush into this tube, but didn't work either. So a big disappointment(

on 6/15/2018 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’d heard so many great reports about this mascara and have been seriously underwhelmed.
When you open the mascara and pull out the wand, the brush is enormous, very dense bristles and completely clogged with mascara.
I had to scrape off so much of the mascara before I even attempted to use it. Even then my lashes clumped together and I had to use a lash comb to separate the clumps on my lashes. It also took ages to dry on my lashes.
But I have to say that my lashes look lovely after all the faffing about I had to go through to apply it, so worth it to some extent , but whilst I will use it again I definitely won’t be repurchasing unfortunately.

on 6/14/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen and thicken; however, it is very clumpy and messy. Will not repurchase.

on 6/12/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Completely average mascara, way too expensive for what it is. Marketing & packaging is all there is to it. I prefer Lash Sensational from Maybelline (also that one has way more mls) .

on 6/11/2018 3:15:00 PM

It’s the only drugstore mascara i buy now. I don’t know why, but there are too many choices and this one does the job. First use as odd, brand knew and yet felt like it has been sitting in my drawer for a while. I did not give up, tried again and it felt right. Mix it up a bit you never know how long it’s been on the shelf! Also scrape off the product off the brush a bit( or a lot it still works) especially if you want a second layer otherwise it’ll be too much. Don’t buy it full price either it’s on sale regularly in stores and amazon. It’s a bit like the voluminous but a denser brush. Don’t forget if you want noce lashes take your time to comb each and every one of them nicely and slowly, if you have short lashes no matter what mascara you use in the end the application will make the difference

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soo excited to try this mascara with all the glowing reviews by YouTubers, thinking I’ve found my HG.. I bought it as soon as it launched for
$14 nonetheless.
Well, I can honestly say this mascara does it all:
It clump,smudge,flake & made my lashes goopy looking. While the formula is extremely wet n’ saturated it also manage to completely dry after two weeks & only two uses, WTH??!!
Other reviews mention that as well.
Verdict: Worst mascara I’ve ever used, and i've had my share. 😏

This product is pretty decent. It makes my lashes super long and voluminous. The only problem I have with it is that is dries out after 2 months of use, and it sets on the eyes super quick, making it hard to build up.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I DO NOT recommend this product! For the amount I paid which was expensive I was not satisfied!! Mascara goes on very clumpy!!! No matter what you do, it goes on clumpy and looks AWFUL!!! Will NEVER buy again. Your fancy packaging won’t lead me to ever buy! I’ll stick to my original mascara!!!

on 5/28/2018 1:42:00 PM

Personally I think this mascara is great and so much volume to my lashes

on 5/28/2018 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So my go-to mascara has been a mix of two drugstore products (because Tarte Lash Paint is pretty $$$): Covergirl Clump Crusher and L’Oreal Voluminous. I saw this recently and it looked like it would take the place of using two and therefore be a couple dollars cheaper. Not worth it though. This isn’t any more volumizing (is that a word?... it is now) than the original Voluminous and the length just gives me that weird daddy long legs look at the ends of my lashes. The formula is thick and messy coming out and the design of the wand makes it impossible to get it all off the middle. There’s really nothing to recommend this, if you really want a L’Oreal mascara the original Voluminous is the way to go.