L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

on 8/4/2018 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot better than it’s cousin, Total Temptation, no smell, and the tube is sleeker. I got “Mystic Black” which is supposed to have more black pigments, but really, I cannot tell any difference between it and the blackest black...Gives a nice dramatic look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This gave me thick, connected, matte black lashes in not too many coats (usually I layer mascaras on). Looked good, but was expensive and was hard to wash off - it's kind of got a waxy and sticky texture. Then after a few uses, I started getting eye irritation from it so I forced myself to throw it out :(

I loved the rose gold packaging though and the large fluffy brush.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Literally. So. Overhyped. You can find countless other drugstore mascaras that function the same, if not better, than this mascara (in my case-the rocket by maybelline is definitely better and my go to mascara). I bought this mascara on sale and wanted to see if it really was worth the hype since everyone was talking about it on YouTube and basically praising it as a HG mascara, but once applied I was genuinely confused as to what the big deal was. Yes it volumizes and the mascara coats the lashes nicely, but it literally isn’t anything special. If it wasn’t so hyped I probably wouldn’t have bought it at all. I’ll be using it up but definitely won’t be repurchasing as it doesn’t give me that “wow!” factor like my maybelline mascara does

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My lashes are short and blonde so it gives me enormous length and volume. My lashes separate well with this mascara which is so important to me because I have bald spots. The packaging is so cute since pink in my favourite colour. I do sometimes find fallout or smudging when it's the end of the day but to me it's not a big deal. It usually happens if you've worn it from morning till night and a good wipe from the finger gets rid of it all. It's currently my favourite mascara.

on 7/2/2018 1:11:00 PM

Love the rose gold packaging The product works perfectly IF YOU MAKE SURE TO SCRAPE OFF ALL EXCESS MASCARA FROM THE BRUSH. If you do not follow that step your lashes will be hella clumpy and not so nice. Definitely worth the price

on 7/1/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I so wanted this to be a great mascara. For me it just didnt work out. While it looked good initially, leaving lashes volumnized and looking pretty decent, it fell short for a number of reasons. It was a drier formula with a nice brush that did grab lashes well, but my lashes somewhat clumped together when I applied. I also was left with flakes and smudges beneath my eyes as the day wore on. While I often experince some smudges, a formula that flakes is not acceptable. My next big issue was irritation. I was having watery, irritated eyea for a few days and took a break from this mascara. The issue cleared up. I tried the mascara one more time and had the same result, so I can confidently say it was the fault of the mascara. I do not wear contacts, and only have watery, sensitive eyes when something causes irritation (allergies or a product). Overall, this was nothing to be impressed with or recomend to anyone. It just didn't do anything well for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Doesn’t work on me at all, product clumps and my lashes looked messed up. Would not recommend.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Read raving reviews about it and decided to give a drugstore mascara a try. To be honest, I like nothing about it - it clumps, the brush isn't convenient to use and collects huge amount of mascara, especially on the bottom. It doesn't flake on me, but it just looks so blah that it doesn't give you the "hello beautiful" feeling you get when you put on mascara. I also read somewhere that mascara formulas are pretty much the same in terms of low- and high-end ones, it's the brush that makes the difference. So I stuck an Armani mascara brush into this tube, but didn't work either. So a big disappointment(

on 6/15/2018 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I’d heard so many great reports about this mascara and have been seriously underwhelmed.
When you open the mascara and pull out the wand, the brush is enormous, very dense bristles and completely clogged with mascara.
I had to scrape off so much of the mascara before I even attempted to use it. Even then my lashes clumped together and I had to use a lash comb to separate the clumps on my lashes. It also took ages to dry on my lashes.
But I have to say that my lashes look lovely after all the faffing about I had to go through to apply it, so worth it to some extent , but whilst I will use it again I definitely won’t be repurchasing unfortunately.

on 6/14/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen and thicken; however, it is very clumpy and messy. Will not repurchase.