Uploaded by shockx

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/31/2004

I have been using this scrub since I was a teenager. You know what I still use this product- 20 years now. I have no complaints at all. This product gives me a smooth finish, a tingly cool sensation, and I absolutley love it. Its the best scrub I have ever used.I definately recommend it to anyone who loves that cool, clean, fresh, feeling after a scrub!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal

3.0

Mar/28/2004

I really like this scrub. I have dry skin so I only use it once a week. It smells kind of mediciny, but it really gets those blackheads! You only need a very little bit too, with this. Most of Avons skincare are extremely good for the price so I wasn't disappointed.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Feb/21/2004

hmmm... still undecided - i bought this ages ago, used it twice and got a little scared off by the blue paste... but after seeing these reviews i think ill try again (will update)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Feb/06/2004

I saw this on sale, and after seeing all the great reviews here, decided to buy it. I used it a few nights ago and I really liked it alot. I had a zit coming in that night on my chin! EEK! And I could tell it was not gonna be pretty in a couple of days, so I decided to try it out that night, nothing to lose. It was nice. I like the way it feels, very refreshing. I was nervous that it was …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

Feb/01/2004

I remember my Mom bought me the line of Clearskin products way back when I was 14 because I was having some breakouts and it really did the trick. I think it is a little harsh for me personally now but recently bought it for my 15 year old son who was having some breakouts (the astringent too ) and voila! Clear skin. Good stuff.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

HairRed

Jan/20/2004

Okay, I have always been skeptical about using Avon products on my skin. I guess I always thought that it was so cheap, and you get what you pay for. Well, this scrub has proved me wrong. This is the absolute best scrub that I've ever used (and I used a lot). At first, it is a little tingly. It feels like it has menthol in it. After I got used to that, I ended up loving this scrub. It …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

Dec/16/2003

this really is a fantastic scrub! i love it - espically the fresh feeling it gives u once using it! at first i thought i was gonna be a little too rough on my skin (which is kinda sensitive) but it worked out fine! this is more effective than my Biotherm exfoliator...will purachase again definently, it's so cheap too!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond

fromnyada

Nov/26/2003

I've got combination skin, and this is one of the best scrubs I've come across so far. It initially felt like I was rubbing sand on my face (I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin), but my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards. The best thing about it would be the nice cool, zesty feeling at the end.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

fromreyna

Sep/19/2003

I've been trying lots of scrubs and this one is the only one that really gives you your money's worth because it's concentrated with tons of fine scrubby stuff. Gives my skin a good work over.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Sep/16/2003

I know an Avon rep and she tells me when this is on sale so I get it for a few dollars, it is really great. It's tingly, kills bacteria and makes your skin silky smooth! I have a new one up for swap b/c I have many tubes! UPDATE: I add baking soda to my cleanser to exfoliate so I gave this away

About reviewer (327 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool