Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2004 4:54:00 PM

I have been using this scrub since I was a teenager. You know what I still use this product- 20 years now. I have no complaints at all. This product gives me a smooth finish, a tingly cool sensation, and I absolutley love it. Its the best scrub I have ever used.I definately recommend it to anyone who loves that cool, clean, fresh, feeling after a scrub!

on 3/28/2004 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this scrub. I have dry skin so I only use it once a week. It smells kind of mediciny, but it really gets those blackheads! You only need a very little bit too, with this. Most of Avons skincare are extremely good for the price so I wasn't disappointed.

on 2/21/2004 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

hmmm... still undecided - i bought this ages ago, used it twice and got a little scared off by the blue paste... but after seeing these reviews i think ill try again (will update)

I saw this on sale, and after seeing all the great reviews here, decided to buy it. I used it a few nights ago and I really liked it alot. I had a zit coming in that night on my chin! EEK! And I could tell it was not gonna be pretty in a couple of days, so I decided to try it out that night, nothing to lose. It was nice. I like the way it feels, very refreshing. I was nervous that it was gonna make my new zit worse the next morning, but my new zit was no longer there the next morning! And it hasn't resurfaced yet either! So I am liking this stuff alot. By the way, don't get this close to your eyes, or it'll sting you! It's inexpensive on sale or not, so try it!

I remember my Mom bought me the line of Clearskin products way back when I was 14 because I was having some breakouts and it really did the trick. I think it is a little harsh for me personally now but recently bought it for my 15 year old son who was having some breakouts (the astringent too ) and voila! Clear skin. Good stuff.

on 1/20/2004 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay, I have always been skeptical about using Avon products on my skin. I guess I always thought that it was so cheap, and you get what you pay for. Well, this scrub has proved me wrong. This is the absolute best scrub that I've ever used (and I used a lot). At first, it is a little tingly. It feels like it has menthol in it. After I got used to that, I ended up loving this scrub. It makes my face really smooth, and it is helping in fading some dark acne spots that I have. I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/16/2003 12:38:00 AM

this really is a fantastic scrub! i love it - espically the fresh feeling it gives u once using it! at first i thought i was gonna be a little too rough on my skin (which is kinda sensitive) but it worked out fine! this is more effective than my Biotherm exfoliator...will purachase again definently, it's so cheap too!

on 11/26/2003 3:25:00 AM

I've got combination skin, and this is one of the best scrubs I've come across so far. It initially felt like I was rubbing sand on my face (I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin), but my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards. The best thing about it would be the nice cool, zesty feeling at the end.

on 9/19/2003 6:48:00 PM

I've been trying lots of scrubs and this one is the only one that really gives you your money's worth because it's concentrated with tons of fine scrubby stuff. Gives my skin a good work over.

on 9/16/2003 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I know an Avon rep and she tells me when this is on sale so I get it for a few dollars, it is really great. It's tingly, kills bacteria and makes your skin silky smooth! I have a new one up for swap b/c I have many tubes! UPDATE: I add baking soda to my cleanser to exfoliate so I gave this away