Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2006 11:53:00 PM

excellent product!! very cheap (under AU$5 on sale) but just as good as other scrubs that i've tried before. skin feels so much smoother after using it. don't get put off by the intense blue colour - they all wash off =) it doesn't have a nice smell but leaves a nice tingling feeling afterwards. it doesn't feel very soapie so most of the product is made out of exfoliating beads/scrubs, so sometimes i mix it with my regular cleanser. don't know if it'll harm my skin though, but haven't seen any adverse effects yet. because it's so scrubby i only concentrate on the T-zone and chin areas (i have combo skin) and be very gentle on my cheeks.
will definitely purchase again and i recommend it to anyone. ^^

on 6/27/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

OMG, this is a great scrub for teen acne skin,lol. When i first received this product i was little wary about its size, it seemed so small. But i have been using it for 3 months, twice a week and there is still more than half left!! I love how it tingles on my skin and it is not to harsh. I will definately stock up on this product!! UPDATE: this is the greatest scrub ever, my skin is so much better every time i use it, and it has lasted me several months with continous use and its still not done!! AMAZING!!

on 6/22/2006 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used this since I was an awkward, zitty teeager, and I still adore it! A great, super-gritty, blue, cooling scrub that makes you forget if only for a few hours the misery of having an oil slick for a face!
I know the "experts" say not to use really abrasive scrubs, but I don't buy that line! My face feels great after a good sanding, and this product gets the job done!

on 6/20/2006 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favourite scrub! It's perfect for oily/combination skin, but the more senstitive your skin is, the less frequently you should use this as it can be a little abbrasive if over-used. It lathers up really rich and is cool and tingly on the skin - really reinvigorating for the skin during the summer when skin tends to get a little gunky. The exfoliating granules are the perfect size and coarseness, and remove all my flakes. I find my skin looks a lot brighter and fresher after using this. No bad reactions to speak of.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

You don't need a lot and it feels great and also smells great! I would get this again and alternate between my St. Ives. Only thing is, I wish it came in a bigger tube.

this is the scrubbiest scrub ever! its cooling as well, and really made my face feel soft. i love it except my face did feel cold, which is a little unnerving. would buy again though, good value for money.

I had a sample of this and used it tonight. My face feels awesome after using it. When I was rinsing my face felt icy tingly cool. I don't have sensitive skin so I am not bothered by the grainy-ness. I thought the color and texture were interestingly different in a good way. If I see this for half off I will buy it.

on 2/7/2006 8:05:00 PM

this is to sanaorelo...yes they are the same product. infact i ordered what said Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant in one of the books, but i ended up getting the Invigorating Scrub instead...but luckily my sister had gotten one too at the same time, except hers was Cleansing Scrub..tried them and they are the same.

Price is 5 stars, smell is awesome. Does a dual job of exfoliating and clearing skin. It"s awesome, tingly, refreshing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have been using this scrub since I was sixteen - over ten years! It is the only scrub that isn't either too gritty, and scratches my sensitive skin, or too chemical, and breaks my sensitive skin out because it has harsh ingredients. Feels great on your skin, and apparently safe enough to use everyday, because I did while I was in high school.