Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/4/2008 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time faves for scrubs. I feel a very slight cool tingling sensation, followed by clean yet moisturized skin. I rub lightly since I do have sensitive skin and the granules are a little gritty. It takes off the flakes and my face feels rejuvenated and medicated. I use this once a week, but more like 3x's a week in the winter.

on 2/10/2008 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love it! Works great when used once or twice a week, has a pleasant smell too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great scrub!!! nice smell too. the smell isnt over powering and is great removing dead skin cells. i leave on my face for 5-10mins before washing it off, just because. when washed off, it leaves a nice tingly feeling.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great scrub! I took one lippie off because the grain is a bit large sized so scrubbing often could be more negative than positive and leave you red and raw. That said, it's a great scrub that leaves you refreshed, skin renewed and tingly. Love this one and the husband does too!

EDIT: This scrub burns the hell out of my sensitive skin. Took another lippie off. :(

This is a great inexpensive scrub! I used this about 2x a week and it has helped with breakouts. My face also feels super smooth afterwards. I've always used this scrub and have had no issues with it. The squeeze tube is easy to use as well. I'll put this on my face when it's dry and scrub like crazy. Then I'll leave it on for a bit before I wash it off. I don't know why I do this. Maybe it's because my kids get a kick out of seeing me with a blue face? Or it's because of the tingle effect. Who knows! It exfoliates really well and I love it!!!

A-MAZING! Makes you feel squeaky clean. Don't stop making this, Avon! Try it!

on 9/13/2007 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really adore this scrub. It is bright blue, pasty and grainy, and smells minty. While the minty nature of it is probably entirely not necessary, it feels really good on your skin as you use the scrub. I haven't found any other exfoliant that works as well or has the same consistency - sort of like toothpaste with very fine sand in it. I have used St. Ive's scrub, but it just don't pack the punch that Clearskin Scrub does!

on 8/31/2007 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

HG!!! One of the best minty scrubs I have ever used. Whenever I have a case of breakouts, or feel slimy I use this scrub, and overnight, my rough skin is smoothed out and acne disappears. Its under 5 bucks and lasts several uses. If you get this, stock up cuz you may get addicted to it and the avon ladies take up to 2 weeks to get it to you.

on 8/13/2007 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wow love love love this scrub. This is the only scrub that has ever done something for my blackheads..i see a lot of difference. I have been using this for a week now..love the results..smooth smooth skin and nice cool feeling it leaves afterwards is nice.But the only thing i hate is the teeny size of this tube, that's not going to stop me from buying this product..

on 8/11/2007 8:33:00 PM

I think this may be my HG scrub, all other scrubs I have tried are not as dense and you don't get the same exfoliating action that this one gives. I love the refreshing tingle too...I put it on in the shower and leave it on til the last rinse and it feels nice and cool.