Uploaded by shockx

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/01/2009

One of my faves from Avon!! I use this mainly in the summer months when my skin gets super oily. Definitely a great deep cleansing scrub!

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/26/2008

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I first bought this product online as a sample. When I got it, I ran to the bathroom and applied this scrub. As soon as I rinsed it of, my skin felt so smooth and fresh, it wasn't flaky at all...it also makes your skin feel tingly fresh. If your thinking of buying this product BUY IT =] what have you got to loose.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromZedar

Nov/23/2008

This product appears to be discontinued. Unfortunately, the new version of this product is more costly and less effective, according to all of the reviews on the Avon.com site.

Review for original product:
This is one cheap and effective product that I only wish were more natural, but it is otherwise the best I have found at any price.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Nov/01/2008

I really believe that this is my HG scrub. Not only is it inexpensive, but it leaves my adult acne prone skin feeling really smooth, fresh and less prone to breaking out.
I love how it feels medicinal on the skin and the fine texture of the grains really smooths my skin and leaves it feeling soft and looking bright.
I use it 1-2 times a week, making sure I'm gentle and …

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/10/2008

Wow, this stuff is radioactive blue! ha...It's a great scrub really. I use it once or twice a week (alternating with Neutrogena's invigorating scrub, also blue hehehe) My face always feels very clean and polished after using the Avon scrub. No breakouts either. Highly recommend this one :-)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/07/2008

I love this scrub. It has a nice refreshing smell, the beads are very fine and don't feel harsh, and it exfoliates nicely. I buy this on sale from avon.com to boost my total so I can get free shipping, but it's so good I'd pay full price for it if I had to.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Aug/04/2008

I generally only use this scrub when Ive been having some random breakouts. Normally my skin stays pretty clear, but every now and then some mild acne pops up and Ive found this is one product that really helps. I use it for a few days in conjunction with a self-heating mask and it truly makes a difference. I love the formula- like someone else mentioned, looks like a gritty blue toothpaste, and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/13/2008

After hearing good reviews here and on Avon.com I decided to give this cleanser a go. This cleanser is without a doubt one of the best cleansers I have ever used and I have used many brands throughout the ages. My skin type is oily and acne-prone, and this scrub keeps my skin clean and refreshed. The eucalyptus has a refreshing tingle on the skin and makes my skin feel invigorated (no other …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Apr/06/2008

This is a very good scrub. The grains are big but they don´t hurt your skin. Every time I use it my skin gets clean, refreshed and smooth.
I try other scrubs sometimes, but always come back to this one.The price is great and the tube lasts forever.
Hope they don´t discontinue this product!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Apr/06/2008

The best. without a doubt.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral