Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

3.7

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 2/14/2019 1:56:00 PM

I was not expecting to like this product as much as I do, in fact it has become one of my staples. I have a now maturing but still fairly oily combination skin which used to be prone to break outs (no longer due to meticulous inner and outer skin care) and I am really picky with moisturisers sticking to what works but because of low cost and someone recommending this I thought I would give it a try. I am now on my third tube. It works really well, is hydrating without feeling oily or occlusive or leaving a film on the skin. For me, rotating products works best but this will be one always in my cupboard from now on. A really good buy.

on 2/13/2019 3:53:00 PM

I’m pretty sure I’ve finally found my holy grail moisturizer. I break out at nearly all moisturizers and I have extremely sensitive/dehydrated skin. I need a moisturizer to combat the dehydration but it usually results in closed comedones/breakouts. I decided I was going to try to eliminate silicones from my skincare regimen as a last attempt. It has made my skin feel so much better! My skin looks glowy without overproducing oil, it feels like my skin can actually breathe. I’m beyond happy with the results it’s brought in only two weeks!

on 2/11/2019 7:03:00 AM

It is a good no-frills moisturizer. I only moisturize during the night, and it is perfect for the job. Works well with other layers and does not break me out. It is unscented and quite thick. I feel it is a bit hard to spread out, so I sometimes mix it with a serum or oil.

on 2/11/2019 5:12:00 AM

I bought this moisturiser almost as an afterthought - I am prone to do this with The Ordinary products because of the great price point.

It has a very creamy texture which at first feels somewhat heavy and dry at the same time... then it melts into the skin in the most satisfying way. I can almost feel it work. No shininess here (although my face is nowadays normal to dry anyway). I cannot detect any particular scent to this product.

I use this moisturiser mostly in the morning after a hydrating serum or on its own, before sunscreen (I opt for something more elaborate in the evenings).

This is no-frills, it does what is says in the box and I really do love its texture and feel on my face. Another plus is that it's sold in a 100 ml package and lasts forever.

I am now a fan and will certainly repurchase.

on 1/24/2019 7:44:00 AM

I like this simple, no frills moisturizer. It works great as an occlusive, last step to lock in all my hydrating creams and actives. I love the fact that it doesn`t have fragrance and that it spreads so easily on my face and sits well under makeup. For my combination skin, this is perfect. However I will not use this now because it is winter and I am on Differin nightly, so I need something a bit more hydrating.

on 1/6/2019 8:31:00 PM

Totally fine, not irritating but not as moisturizing as I would like and frankly need. Won’t purchase again, I much prefer the oils.

on 12/25/2018 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I was looking for a simple, unscented moisturizer that wouldn't break my skin out. This one is, as some other reviewers have pointed out, for someone looking for a product to seal their layered skincare products, and I didn't realize that when I bought this. I'm trying to restore my moisture barrier and have a more minimal skincare routine - this just isn't that product. It's not particularly moisturizing, but I think that this would work well for someone looking for a lighter last step, or a product to wear under makeup, as I think that's where this would also shine. Returned this one.

on 12/24/2018 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin. Almost all my skincare products come from a dermatologist.
I decided to try this moisturizer because it doesn’t contain silicone, which I am allergic to.
It works well for my skin. No breakouts or anything.
I have to warm up the cream in my hands before application. When use alone, it gives a matte finish.
At first it feel a little too dry for my skin, so I mix it with the EUK 134. It absorbs much better.
On drier days, I have to add more aloevera cream though.

on 12/20/2018 11:43:00 PM

Best moisturizer ever! A staple in my skincare routine. Great ingredient list, absorbs quickly, hydrates well. Vegan & cruelty free and amazing price! Will purchase forever!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I wanted to try a few of their skincare products alongside The Ordinary Coverage Foundation. The fact that Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors contains many beneficial ingredients looked intriguing! But tonight, I went through my nightly routine, and this fell short immediately -- I placed ONLY on the lower eye orbit bone area, and immediately, it burned! My guess is that the carbomer and urea (which are cheap ways to fix the pH of product) we are what made my skin angry.

STRIKE OUT! This is going to go back for a refund.