NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.7

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 9/5/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

A couple years ago I brought a brush tip pen liner while on vacation in another country and I loved it because the application was awesome, and it lasted all day. I didn’t have a problem with it drying up from picking up any eyeshadow on my lids and it lasted me about a year.

I’m so glad that I found this liner, (thanks to youtube), because the only other brush tip pen I knew of was Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but I didn't want to pay $20. The NYX one is only $7.99. For me brush tips make it very easy to get a sharp wing and also get into the inner corner of my eye without smudging or getting on the lower part of my inner eye. It is very easy to create a very thin sharp line and a larger bold line. I have no problems with fading during the day. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have rebought this twice. I used to be a die hard, kat von d fan. This one is way more pigmented, long lasting, and super easy to control. It's waterproof (to an extent...it won't survive a dunk in the pool, but it survives Georgia humidity) The price is also a huge plus. It's better than the high end, but less than $10! It's also really good contact lens wearers, I've never had a problem once.

on 8/12/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Shocked at the reviews!! I bought this eyeliner off of Jessica Braun's (on youtube) suggestion, and it really is as good as she said it was! It's so much better and easier to use than my previous Lancome Artliner. The eyeliner is extremely black. The formula lasts all day. The brush tip is so easy to control and can easily create a wing! I had no idea how to even do a wing before this liner!! For me, it was an amazing find from the drugstore.

This is a horrible product! It is sold as 'waterproof' but within hours this is smudged all over my lids. It is not very highly pigmented so you have to apply at least 3 times for a really black finish. Really dissapointed.

on 4/4/2017 1:56:00 AM

This liquid eyeliner comes with a brush tip that feels much softer than felt. It has good pigmentation and staying power but that's where the pros stop. This bleeds into the fine lines on eyelids and on the inner corner so you've gotta work quick or it'll take some serious rubbing to remove any mistakes. Also, it doesn't dry down to a matte finish.

on 2/25/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of NYX and I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but the liquid is just too thin. I applied it along my top lash line and when I blinked it ended up all in the corner of my eye and underneath my eye. I thought that this was a one time fluke...maybe I had messed up, but it has happened every time I have put this eyeliner on since. I'm not applying a large amount or slamming my eye shut immediately after applying, so I'm not sure why it is running so much except that it is just a very thin consistency. I don't regret my $8 but Milani is deft. the better choice as far as lower priced eyeliner is concerned.