Uploaded by DianeL

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2018

I usually use a pencil liner so this took some getting use to its very precise, you need a steady hand. I applied a little powder under it to keep it in place. You don't need to pull a little on the eye like I find myself doing with pencil liners so I like that, I would buy it again, I paid $6.50 for it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/06/2018

Solid eyeliner that is cheap, black as sin and precise. I got this at Target and have been wearing it all week. Very impressed with this so far, I do not need a liquid liner to be waterproof as I only use it on the top line. I will purchase this again and again.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

May/29/2018

My all-time favorite is Kat Von D's Ink liner, but the NYX Epic Ink Liner is an acceptable, more affordable option with a similar felt tip. It doesn't stay on my oily lids quite as much, so if I expect to have a long day I'll go for the Kat Von D. I've yet to find anything that comes close.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/25/2018

This eyeliner was suggested to be as an acceptable dupe for Kat von D's Tattoo liner, and I believe it is. It's not as long lasting as Tattoo liner, but it has good pigment, is widely available, and only costs 1/3 of Kat von D's.

I still prefer the Tattoo liner , but I would repurchase the NYX version again if I run out (Kat von D is very hard to find where I live).

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/04/2018

I loved this eyeliner for the first several uses - easy to use, dark pigmented color -- but then something happened where the formula turned to black water - it makes a huge mess of my lids - spreading and settling into fine lines and spidering out of control - the precision is great but I have no use for precision that doesn't STAY WHERE I PUT IT.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

fromMerina

Mar/29/2018

I had high hopes for a dupe for Stila’s waterproof liquid liner. This isn’t it. The NYX formula is too watery and doesn’t last long. It also isn’t waterproof so I don’t know why they claim that it is. The good things are that the felt tip brush is very nice and makes it easy to get precise lines. Also it’s a beautiful inky black with lots of pigment. But what good is that kind of pigmentation if …Read more

About reviewer (725 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Mar/27/2018

I don' knowt if I love it because the last liner I had was horrific but it does go on easily and is opaque on first stroke. It also lasts a solid 8 hours without touch ups and without it transferring, I was very pleased and would definitely purchase again or go higher end with NYX in liners. Worth at a good price.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlue

2.0

Mar/19/2018

I love the Kat Von D eyeliner. I have been looking for a cost-effective dupe and have heard this would be the droid I was looking for. Unfortunately, it was not. The NYX Epic liner certainly is epic, an epic fail... I used the NYX Epic Ink Liner only once and will never use it again.

the GOOD: The brush tip applicator is very nice. I also noticed that the formulation, like others …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Feb/16/2018

I have to tell you that I am not a fan of liquid eyeliner. My drawing is terrible so I try a pencil first and then use this liner on top. This is highly recommended over Kat Von and L’Oreal. My left eye is super sensitive and 9 out of 10 eye makeup make it irritated. This product is super gentle and lasting. It is also very pigmented. I am very happy with this and will buy it again.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (909 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Feb/13/2018

This is my favourite liner I’ve tried so far. Really black and pigmented, easy to make a thin line/flick with, and a handy brush tip applicator and it lasts ALL DAY. The only issue I have with it is that it’s kind of finicky. I don’t know if it’s because I’m storing it wrong but some days the ink comes out less pigmented, or bleeds whilst applying, or too much product comes out of the tip. On …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24