Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

My skin is super oily, acne prone and sensitive. Been using this serum every single night for about 3 weeks now. I saw some improvement on my dark spots from previous acne and my overall skin tone is more even. It did nothing to my pores tho. The most significant improvement from using this I would say is the texture of my skin. I can say that this stuff makes my skin feel smoother and softer and I love that! However, like some of the reviews here, this thing broke me out. I keep getting a spot here and there during the time I use this. I personally think that it is CARRAGEENAN in it that caused the problems. They did not even put carrageenan on the ingredients list on their website and I have no clue why! but if you look closely at the box that it comes with, you will see carrageenan as the 6th ingredient on the list. The reason I bought this serum in the first place was that when I looked at the ingredients list on their website I spotted nothing that will mess up my skin. Well, if your skin happens to react badly with carrageenan like my skin does, I'd say you should skip this one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials