wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.2

on 3/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I super love this foundation!

It covers really well and looks oh so natural.

The smell reminds me of Estée Lauder double wear.

I love how my skin looks so flawless. I've been reaching for this stuff over my Mac Pro,long wear, smashbox studio skin and loreal infallible. It is currently my fave!

I love how it photographs too. No filter needed! I use this with a buffing brush. Will try to use it with beauty blender.

on 3/19/2017 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love it! (The smell of 🏠 paint is real... But disappeared) It's light weight and pigmented, covers beautifully with a sponge or my fingers. Less is more and I always shade mix and it's cheap enough to buy a few and be happy 😃 and I really love it!

on 3/12/2017 1:08:00 AM

I have to say I am so in love with this foundation ! I even prefer it over my Estee DW which is one of my favorite high end foundations. I can easily build it up to full coverage with my orange real techniques sponge. I do use a primer underneath because I find if I don't it can settle into dry patches .The finish is full coverage for me because I do go in with two coats because the formula is a tad bit thin. It dries fast so quickly work it into your skin. The lasting power is all day for me . I can wear it before during and after work and it's still looks very nice.Overall it has become one of my favorites and I've been reaching for it over all of my other foundations. I actually just purchased my second bottle of this in the shade bronze beige . My only con is the packaging. The bottle is bulky and rectangular if you wanna put it that way. And I do not prefer the cheap plastic spatula applicatior probably because I have always preferred a foundation in a pump or a squeeze bottle. On the other hand the price is fabulous for around 5-6 bucks this is an absolute steal . As for the no flash back claim I find this to be true ! My skin looked flawless in all pictures that I had this foundation on in . I would say if you're on a budget and looking for a good foundation give it a try ! This is coming from someone who works around higher end makeup all day long !!

on 3/3/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My new favorite foundation! It's a good price and has a great color selection. The finish says it's supposed to be matte but I disagree on my skin it look very natural and a skin like finish with I would say build-able coverage

on 2/27/2017 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Good foundation, it works great!!!

I'm pleasantly surprised with this foundation. Very little goes a long way. Easily full coverage. I prefer application with a damp sponge. It sets fairly fast so trying to blend it after just removes it. I haven't needed a powder since I like the natural satin finish. I have pretty balanced skin and I haven't had an issue with break down or excessive oil. It's usually on sale so I would say it's worth a try for the cheap price. The liquid texture reminds me of the loreal magic nude foundation that I loved but with more pigment. If it's too much coverage mix it with a moisturizer.

on 2/20/2017 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this foundation before looking at any reviews. I instantly fell in love. I see many reviewers saying how they hate the spatula. I actually love it. It makes it so much easier to control how much product I am getting out at one time. Also, I find this to be more medium coverage than light with one application. It builds up really well and covers all my imperfections. It also wears well throughout the day with no oxidation on me. I will see how it holds up in the warmer weather, but for now no issues with it wearing off, even without a primer. In terms of application, I have had no issues at all. I use a foundation brush from E.L.F and the foundation applies seamlessly. In terms of color match, the Soft Beige, which states on the bottle is light-medium-warm, is perfect for my neutral-warm complexion. It definitely has a yellow undertone, but that works very well for me. Overall, this is a definite keeper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EDIT 12/6/17: I moved in to a new house with different lighting, and can really see what my foundation looks like. This pools up in to my pores and leaves little dots. I'm no longer using it. Shame cuz it's cheap as hell. Oh well. The Milani Conceal and Perfect foundation has stolen my heart now.

I have tried everything- various prices, formulas, benefits. What irony! My holy grail foundation costs $5.
My skin is fair/light, with very yellow undertones. Combination/dry, and at age 30, beginning to mature. Prone to occasional breakout and verrry sensitive.
This covers my rosacea, hides my wrinkles, and makes me look like an angel when I top it with the Wet n Wild "Reserve Your Cabana" powder. Also, make sure you're using a good moisturizer underneath this. It truly lives up to the claims of looking good in photographs and different light. I will never be without this again! I will need to purchase a few more bottles. Wish this came in a pump jar but I guess the formula is so watery it wouldn't work out.
Love this!!!

on 2/12/2017 6:18:00 PM

Love this foundation! It has worked amazingly for me. I love the liquidy texture, it feels so lightweight on the skin but still has great coverage. Love to apply it with a damp sponge. Great foundation for 5-6 dollars! I highly recommend!

on 2/12/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After watching a bunch of reviews and demos of this product, I was hesitant to buy it due to its seemingly drying effect on the skin. Of course, I still was sucked into buying it after seeing it on display at the store.

When I first tried it as a foundation, I absolutely hated it. I was not into the paint smell at all. It also WAS very drying on the skin. I have dry patches on my chin, nose, and forehead, so this can really ruin a foundation for me. I tried it multiple times all over my face, but even with a damp beauty sponge, I still wasn't able to achieve the effect I wanted. One day, I tried using it to conceal the skin under my eyes. Most concealers fade and look very dry after a normal day of wear, but this foundation looked AMAZING. It didn't look dry at all under my eyes, and it gave a very natural finish. It completely stayed on all day. It even works well with the beauty blender; it doesn't sheer out too much under my eyes. It gives me as much coverage as I need.

Overall, I hate this as a foundation, but it is amazing as an under eye concealer.