wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 2/3/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in Rebel Rose and I'm loving it so far. It's matte without being ridiculously drying and it has good staying power. And all of that for $5!!

on 2/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

YES, WnW, YES!

WnW has been knocking it out of the park recently with their new releases - and this one is my personal favorite!

I have Pink Really Hard, Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, and Goth Topic. Except for Pink Really Hard (went on patchy and made my lips look wrinkly), the rest are absolutely superb! Go on smooth, opaque and don't crack or settle into my lip lines. They work beautifully over lip balm, so my lips stay hydrated all day. They are so lightweight, I don't even notice them on. The darker colors compare well with my KvD liquid lipsticks, that how good they are!

on 1/28/2017 8:51:00 PM

I finally found these at my local Walgreens. They were almost sold out, and I managed to snag two colors: Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. They were $4.99 each and I was impressed with the quality of these liquid lipsticks. I have to say I prefer the quality of the Milani Amore liquid lipsticks as they go on flawless and last all day, but these aren't bad for $5! They are long wearing, and do not dry out your lips. They really do last after I sipped coffee, ate, and even had a drink or two and do not transfer onto your cup, mug or glass. I love the color Nudist Peach, it's this beautiful pink nude. As for the Coral Corruption, it's a very bright coral color, which I'm still debating whether I like or not. They may apply streaky at first (that's why I took off a lippie), but another coat just seals the deal. It takes a bit to dry, but once dry, the color is just beautiful. And it does stay on, does not flake off, and you will get at least 5 hours of wear with this. Overall, you must try them on. You get so much quality for your buck! A definite success and I hope they become permanent!

on 1/22/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so impressed by this lipsticks,I would say they're the best ones I've tried, and I have a lot of high end ones. The quality is as good or better as the more expensive ones,they are super comfortable to wear,they dont dry out my lips,last all day,they do fade a little after eating,but they even fade nice,not all patchy like the kat von d or Anastasia.
Really really recommend this ones,and they are super affordable,I payed 3.99 for mine unlike the high end ones that are $25

These are only $4.99 at the drug store so seriously why not try them out already if you haven't. These dry down fully and are kiss-proof and wont transfer to your hand or your cup! IF they do transfer it will just be in the corners of your mouth, at least for me. While they do dry down completely matte, they are not drying on my lips. The wear really nicely and for quite a while. I find the darker colors to be a little bit sticky but nothing crazy uncomfortable. I think this is a winner for a liquid lipsticks over all and it just gets even more points because it is so inexpensive! great job Wet n Wild!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the best liquid lipstick on the drugstore and it's actually comparable to the hyped highend ones! The formula is really thin but it is still pigmented enough. It is transferproof, kissproof & smudgeproof but it is not thick and drying! With one layer you wouldn't actually feel that you have something on your lips. It also doesn't emphasize the finelines on your lips. One thing i didnt like is the doe foot applicator because it doesn't seem durable plus there's only a few selections! But honestly for the price you wouldn't really complain, it's super cheap but the quality is just amazing! I wish wet n wild will release more colors, especially the nude ones! i really really love it and would definitely buy more if they release more shades! It is so worth it and I'm very happy with my purchase!

on 1/18/2017 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I am truly impressed by the drugstore liquid lipstick! Trust me when I say it is the only one you need! It goes on opaque and dries down to a matte finish that is slightly drying but not uncomfortable at all. It looks good on the lips and doesn;t make them look extra wrinkly! It also lasts all day...through drinks, meals, you name it. I highly recommend this, especially for the price! You will not be disappointed

I have some lip swatches on my blog here :

on 1/14/2017 9:56:00 PM

This product honestly exceeded my expectations. I picked up the shade Rebel Rose from Walgreens, and it is the PERFECT everyday mauvey/pink color; I have a feeling I won't be able to stop wearing this one.

The texture of this lipstick is very smooth and creamy; it reminds me of the Kylie lip kits. When it dries down, it is also very comfortable-- it honestly didn't feel very drying on my lips at all. It did wear off a bit after eating, but even my high end liquid lipsticks do that (and I tend to rub my lips together a lot), so I wasn't expecting a miracle. For the price, you literally can't go wrong, $5 is a steal for this. *Highly* recommend!

on 1/11/2017 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own the shades Berry Recognize, Missy and Fierce, Video Vixen, Give Me Mocha, and Nice to Fuchsia. The formula is pretty comfortable for the most part; it's a matte so it is a bit drying, but nowhere near as bad as some other brands. Wear time is roughly 10 hours- I can wear them all day at work, and go out for dinner afterward with minimal fading. They do get a little crumbly in the center after hour 7 or so, but layer beautifully. The only colors I've had trouble with are Missy and Fierce and Video Vixen. M&F was noticeably drier than the other shades, and started crumbling after about 4 hours. VV applied very streaky and had to be layered to get a semi-even appearance (but this is a common issue with darker, 'vampy' shades). Overall, I'm very impressed by these liquid lipsticks. They perform as good as, and even better than some of my higher end matte liquid lipsticks.

Pros:
relatively comfortable formula
impressive wear time
very transfer resistant
cheaply priced

Cons:
darker colors go on streaky
some formulas seem drier than others
crumble in the center of the mouth after a few hours

on 1/10/2017 11:42:00 AM

This product is perfect for my style. I love matte, no transfer lipstick, and this is just that! Once the product drys down there is no transfer, it stays in place, and feels lightweight on my lips. The only con I would say is that you have to be careful applying the darker shades to get even lines and color. They also can be a bit drying to the lips, but that can be fixed with a good round of chapstick. Overall, very affordable and great quality.