wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 2/14/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got three of these but have only worn one so far. The color does stay on well except in the center of your lips. BUT it transfers on everything. I kept reapplying and after 3 coats it really started to crumble and flake and look gross. It glides on smooth and doesn't seem drying and actually is matte! Not semi matte. 👍

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought about every shade that is complimentary to fair skin.
They are perfect. I've never loved a lip product more. I used them everyday since I first got Nudie-Patootie.
Can't recommend enough.
A++++++++

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.

Looooove this liquid lipstick!! I snagged one from walgreens, nudist peach and it STAYS. It feels like almost nothing is on my lips and it's transfer proof and pretty amazing. It doesn't flake at all like colourpop does, but it stays dry and dries pretty quickly when you put it one. Would definitely buy!!

on 2/3/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in Rebel Rose and I'm loving it so far. It's matte without being ridiculously drying and it has good staying power. And all of that for $5!!

on 2/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

YES, WnW, YES!

WnW has been knocking it out of the park recently with their new releases - and this one is my personal favorite!

I have Pink Really Hard, Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, and Goth Topic. Except for Pink Really Hard (went on patchy and made my lips look wrinkly), the rest are absolutely superb! Go on smooth, opaque and don't crack or settle into my lip lines. They work beautifully over lip balm, so my lips stay hydrated all day. They are so lightweight, I don't even notice them on. The darker colors compare well with my KvD liquid lipsticks, that how good they are!

on 1/28/2017 8:51:00 PM

I finally found these at my local Walgreens. They were almost sold out, and I managed to snag two colors: Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. They were $4.99 each and I was impressed with the quality of these liquid lipsticks. I have to say I prefer the quality of the Milani Amore liquid lipsticks as they go on flawless and last all day, but these aren't bad for $5! They are long wearing, and do not dry out your lips. They really do last after I sipped coffee, ate, and even had a drink or two and do not transfer onto your cup, mug or glass. I love the color Nudist Peach, it's this beautiful pink nude. As for the Coral Corruption, it's a very bright coral color, which I'm still debating whether I like or not. They may apply streaky at first (that's why I took off a lippie), but another coat just seals the deal. It takes a bit to dry, but once dry, the color is just beautiful. And it does stay on, does not flake off, and you will get at least 5 hours of wear with this. Overall, you must try them on. You get so much quality for your buck! A definite success and I hope they become permanent!

on 1/22/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so impressed by this lipsticks,I would say they're the best ones I've tried, and I have a lot of high end ones. The quality is as good or better as the more expensive ones,they are super comfortable to wear,they dont dry out my lips,last all day,they do fade a little after eating,but they even fade nice,not all patchy like the kat von d or Anastasia.
Really really recommend this ones,and they are super affordable,I payed 3.99 for mine unlike the high end ones that are $25

These are only $4.99 at the drug store so seriously why not try them out already if you haven't. These dry down fully and are kiss-proof and wont transfer to your hand or your cup! IF they do transfer it will just be in the corners of your mouth, at least for me. While they do dry down completely matte, they are not drying on my lips. The wear really nicely and for quite a while. I find the darker colors to be a little bit sticky but nothing crazy uncomfortable. I think this is a winner for a liquid lipsticks over all and it just gets even more points because it is so inexpensive! great job Wet n Wild!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the best liquid lipstick on the drugstore and it's actually comparable to the hyped highend ones! The formula is really thin but it is still pigmented enough. It is transferproof, kissproof & smudgeproof but it is not thick and drying! With one layer you wouldn't actually feel that you have something on your lips. It also doesn't emphasize the finelines on your lips. One thing i didnt like is the doe foot applicator because it doesn't seem durable plus there's only a few selections! But honestly for the price you wouldn't really complain, it's super cheap but the quality is just amazing! I wish wet n wild will release more colors, especially the nude ones! i really really love it and would definitely buy more if they release more shades! It is so worth it and I'm very happy with my purchase!