ORIGINS Ginger souffle

No Image

3.9

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 2/28/2007 4:01:00 PM

I love origin's scents...and the ginger souffle is definitely one of my favs! It's comforting and sensual yet soft. I think this is more appropriate for winter months because of the muskier scent, but I would use in the summer as well ~ the moisturizing properties are just as great.

on 1/29/2007 1:13:00 PM

As much as I LOVE this scent, I did not like this cream. The formulation was..weird. It felt sticky/tacky to me. I can't stand the feel of it.

on 1/12/2007 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sister gave this to me and I like the texture, but not the smell. It reminds me of sushi.

on 1/11/2007 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love the scent! I actually got this free after buying $75 of other items. I would only repurchase it for the smell and not its moisturizing properties. Anyways, the smell do fade after a couple hours but its a really refreshing, uplifting, energizing smell. LOVE the scent.... ahhhh.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The Origins Ginger essence line of products are among my favorite bath & body items. This body cream is really more the consistency of a light lotion. The scent is somewhat diluted compared to the matching bath gel. This smells like ginger and citrus, which I really like. It is a decent lightweight moisturizer.

on 11/9/2006 8:02:00 AM

I love this scent. I bought the whole line with the soap, EDP, etc.....and I often use them separately as the scent in this lotion is strong enough on its own. The lasting power is great and moisturising qualities are great as well. I wear this mostly in the cooler months as I find the lotion to heavy for the summer.

Smells wonderful. The frangrance lasts a long time. Very moisturizing. Will absolutely buy again.

on 10/28/2006 7:51:00 PM

I love this stuff! I don't use it much in warm weather, but once it turns Fall I bring it out again. It's not too strong for me, but I use it by itself without layering the fragrance on top. Moisturizing qualities are great and it rubs in smoothly on the skin. Usually I'm a straight floral kind of gal, but this stuff just gets me. I've had some compliments from guys too, so that's an added bonus!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I read that some people think the smell is overbearing; personally, I don't think the smell is that strong or lasts too long. I'm not too fond of the texture - I can't really describe it accurately, but it's sort of this sticky feeling. But it feels very luxurious when you're putting it on so that makes up for it, I guess. The smell wins me over - whenever I put this on, I'm sniffing my hands the rest of the day because it just smells so good! The smell is spicy and gingery - I've never come across any products outside of Origins that has a smell I can compare to. I've been to the Origins counter and sampled the rest of the Origins Ginger line, but most of the products don't smell as good as the souffle does - don't know why.

on 9/9/2006 7:16:00 AM

Well, I got a small sample of this from Origins with another purchase, and I really like it! It reminds me of a spa - the essential oil scent - it's what I like in a perfume. So this works great for me. The scent is perfect for going into fall and cooler weather - and I swear it lifts my mood. I thought I could layer this with the Ginger perfume, but the scents are a little different than each other. Either way, if you're looking for a nice, moisturizing lotion that has a nice, spa like scent - this would be a great option for you!

Popular Lotions / Creams