ORIGINS Ginger souffle

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.2

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificata, Purified) Infusions, Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Blossoms, Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Buds, Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia), Sweet Valencia Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Italian Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Zest, Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oils (Olea), Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Rice (Oryza Sativa) Bran Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Stearyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Dimethicone, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben (iln20840).

on 4/18/2005 9:06:00 PM

I adore the smell of this souffle but it leaves a gross film on my body like it doesn't absorb...maybe its the tiny bit of ginger glimmer I mixed in but overall, I won't repurchase because I like my moisturizers to absorb completely.

on 3/24/2005 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i'm giving this a '4' because it's a high quality product that is very pleasing in texture and delivers a good light moisturizing. i can't give it a '5' because i'm not partial to warmer, spicy scents and much prefer the grapefruit souffle. that said, this is a very true ginger scent and would definitely please those who lean in that direction! in agreement with prior posts, the tub is rather unhygienic and i'd prefer a tube or bottle.

on 1/14/2005 3:25:00 PM

I love this cream. It is not as thick as some of the etailers but the scent lasts all day. My DH loves it too.

I really like using this in the winter. It's cozy and uplifting at the same time. If you have very dry skin, this might not be enough moisture for you--otherwise it'll do the job just fine. But, for me, the main point is the scent. The citrus note in it reminds me of candy but not in an overly sweet way. I just love getting out of a warm bath on a winter evening and lavishing myself in this souffle. It's a real treat.

on 5/27/2004 3:27:00 PM

LOVE this cream. Has an amazing whipped fluffy texture that is so moisturizing. The ginger scent is strong and warm. I just wish they would make this cream in 'food' scents too (ie - sugar cookie, vanilla, etc...)

on 12/30/2003 6:37:00 PM

I tried this a few years ago with all the Oprah hype and loved it. Ran out, forgot about it, then tried it again recently in a gift pack. This time around I find the scent much, much too strong. It now smells medicinal to me, rather than fresh and warm. Not sure if it's changed, or if I have. I will use up what I have, but have since found other creams I prefer and will not purchase again.

on 12/5/2003 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff!!! The texture of this stuff is to die for and the smell ... yum. Unfortunately is is highly overpriced and I can never really afford to get it (there are so many other things on my wish list). But! My friend Ana introduced me to Skin Souffle (Exotic East being my favourite). You can get it at splashbathandbody.com for about $16. Yea!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really nice but the smell was a bit wishy washy and it really didnt moisturise that well, just gave a smothness which lasts for approx 2 minutes. plus NOT WORTH THE MOENY SO OVERPRICED

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this lotion is a definite treat to use and wear. the smell is out of this world yum! really made my dh swoon :)* i like that it is rich and creamy, and that the fragrance lasts all day. i'm not planning on repurchasing this because the price is out of hand. i go thru lotion like crazy, as i like to really slather it on. i'd rather shop at bath and body works and get a ton of really great products with my hard earned $ :)

This is THE best thing in the world! I love it. The scent is really great and it mosturizes like nothing else. This is a total keeper.

Popular Lotions / Creams