Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
C-Firma Day SerumC-Firma Day Serum

3.3

Love this stuff. It really has made a difference in the appearance of my aging, mature, sun-damaged skin. It has a bit of a smell from the Vitamin C that other reviews have mentioned, but I don't find it objectionable at all.
This is a treatment serum, so you will need to add hydration/moisture - I use this first, then LaLa Retro cream and then whatever sunscreen makeup I'm doing that day. It really works and worth the money. Love this stuff -did I say that already???

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes my skin feel amazing, it doesn’t break me out or dry out my skin. The smell is absolutely awful, smells similar to processed meat. Disgusting.

on 3/24/2018 6:54:00 PM

This burned the ever-loving hell out of my face. It also smelled like carrots and was orange. Like the serum itself was orange. Is that what vitamin c serum is supposed to look like? Either way, I am scared of trying any vitamin c- based product ever again. So, bla!

Smelt disgusting, Made my face bright red. Does this stuff actually do anything beneficial?

on 4/22/2018 4:46:00 AM

It is a well formulated vitamin C serum with good ingredients and nice packaging, BUT (as with every single product in the Drunk Elephant range) you can find WAY cheaper products that are just as effective as this for like half the price. So while not saying it's a bad product, having purchased the entire Drunk Elephant range I haven't seen the slightest improvement in my skin vs. my previous skincare routine (which was mainly based on Paula's Choice and Trilogy sensitive range) so I won't repurchase any of their products.

on 4/25/2018 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently repurchased this for the 3rd time. The new packaging is much better than the old packaging. Now it's a twist top pump which I find it much more convenient & neater than how it was previously. The product itself is easily my favorite part of my skincare routine.

A thin orange serum packed full of vitamin c + other great skincare ingredients. While the $80 price tag for 1fl oz is pretty steep, there's nothing on the ingredients list that I find questionable. My skin drinks this stuff up. I love how it makes my face appear brighter. I've been using this in conjunction with the Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 in the morning & my skin went from terrible to good within a week. I've heard so many people say that this product helped fade old acne scarring. It's helping me in that department too.

This product gets so much hate because it's expensive. Sure there are cheaper vitamin C serums out there. But people opt to buy pricier things all the time even though there are more affordable alternatives. If you're able & willing, there's nothing wrong with treating yourself. If you can't then that's absolutely understandable. If you wish you could... you'll get there one day! If you can afford high-end skincare but don't want to spend your money on it... fantastic! That doesn't change the fact that this is an excellent serum.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I just don't get the hype with this brand. C Firma Day Cream did nothing for me! I've had better, "glowing" results with lot cheaper less cutesy company names. I wonder if people are drawn the "drunk elephant" name and somehow they can bypass the poor quality of their products. this stuff turned orange in few weeks, which is a bad sign for vit C product, and this happened despite the airtight packaging. I continued to use it until finished with it, but it did absolutely nothing. Right now I'm using Protini Polypeptide Cream, which is also showing no results whatsoever. So hence my negativity to the whole brand...have had no results from 2 products so my decision is made.

on 4/28/2018 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This s the third product I have used from this brand , and I am beginning to think the brand is overrated . this didn't do much for my skin, it irritated it, and in the end I stopped using it fast...three products already thst haven't worked for me...done with this brand.

on 6/6/2018 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive ! But it gives great VALUE!!
One of the best ! As it’s make my skin so much better such as combat hyper pigmentation and tightening pores!!
Just LOVE and LOVE it

on 6/22/2018 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This has been the one product that has saved my pitted acne scars and discolouration. I have been using this for a month now and my facialist was so amazed when she saw me 2 weeks after I started using this product.

Skin now has great tone and this is help fading any hyper pigmentation and lessening the depths of any pitted scars.

Expensive but a beautiful formulation. I find I need nothing else!