Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.5

on 2/14/2018 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an interesting product but I like it. It does a good job of filling in my brows but if you're not careful, it can get messy. I have it in deep brown, and it is a cool dark brown, which is perfect. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't consider this a brow gel like NYX's but it goes a decent job of taming the hairs. If I ever ran out, I'd repurchase.

on 1/22/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the better brow gels I've used from the drugstore. It does a good job adding color and fibers to the brows. I actually like the brush since it combs through each hair and gives off a feathery look but it is long and can get on the skin when applying. When looking at the brow up close, it does seem to have a highlighted effect in the hair sense in that it has a slight sheen, but it is only noticeable VERY up close. Overall, I do really like this product and would buy it again, my main love with it is that it provides a natural but more pronounced and feathery brow. I hope they come out with more shades though.

on 12/1/2017 12:36:00 AM

HG brow product. I can use this without pomade or powder/pencil, and my brows look so full and volumized! If you have medium to thick brows this will help you achieve that coveted Cara Delavigne/Lily Collins look, and I'm sure it would spruce up sparse brow just as well. Super natural and I never fail to get complimented on how full and "natural" my brows look.

Creates just enough separation between hairs yet lengthens them to achieve that runway, no-product look. very editorial. If this ever gets DC'ed, I will buy 20 of these and save them lol. I'd never think to use a fiber product on my brows but it's ingenious. The brush is amazing and despite the complaints I've read, never makes my hairs clumpy, in fact I've tried using similar formulas with a regular mascara brush and those cause way more clumping in comparison. Maybelline has a winner here.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

on 10/7/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm somewhat surprised by the low ratings. I am loving this porduct. I bought it in 260-Deep Brown and its a real brown, not reddish brown. As you age, you lose the color and thinning in the brows. This makes mine look fuller without looking like they are "colored". Using the wand leaves a more natural effect, but I did shape my brows by combing through with a eyelash comb. The product didn't smear or wear off during the day. I used Pond's clothes to take it off. Easy peezy. Really great product it the need is as I noted above you might want to try this one.

I wish I could like this. It does darken my light blonde brows and makes them seem thicker. However it is clumpy going on and there are visible clumps after it dries. I used the lightest color and it was a great match for blonde hair but I couldn't get past the clumps.

on 8/27/2017 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. It thickens brows and deposits a lot of colour. If you already have brows and just want to beef them up to make them thicker and more textured this is the product for you. I wish they had a lighter shade but the blonde does fine for me.

The teeth on the brush should be thicker as the liquid on it gets very messy and thick fast but other than than once you learn to use it it's great.

on 6/27/2017 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Do not be scared of the brush! It is really good at sweeping up eyebrow hairs. This does have fibers in it but they stay in place and do not end up all over your face. The fibers also help brows appear fuller with just this alone. It gives the illusion of more hairs. Paired with another brow product (pomade or pencil) the brows look more natural and fluffier. Great product for sparse or full brows!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this thinking it could be a good replacement for Boy Brow by Glossier and it's honestly terrible. The applicator is weird and doesn't work well, it just smudges product everywhere and the color is 'off'. This gives a very 'cheap' and unnatural look. I'll use up the tube but I'm going back to Glossier.

Popular Brows Products