Becca Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

Becca Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

on 10/24/2016 12:36:00 AM

This is an excellent concealer if you want light coverage. I use this for touch up purposes and/or highlighting during the latter part of the day/evening if necessary. The color choices are wonderful, and the best part for me is no creasing! I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.

I use Becca Ultimate Coverage Creme in the morning which is hands down the best concealer I've ever used and I've used many.

on 9/11/2016 12:17:00 PM

I purchased this last week after hearing mixed reviews so I was a bit hesitant and after failing at finding a truly good concealer I wasn't getting my hopes up but it is actually quite good, it does what it says and leaves a nice flawless glow under the eye area without making you look ghostly and cakey. I've not had it sink into the creases at all and it doesn't leave your eyes looking caked even after setting powder. The colour match was spot on and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something light with medium coverage and a nice glowy finish. I've tried so many different concealers from cheap to high end and never been completely satisfied until now and I can finally say this is my holy grail. It might be expensive to some but to get the results you want I personally think it's worth the price. As with all Becca products it comes in sleek expensive looking packaging and the smell is beautiful. I have never had one single negative comment to make about any Becca products, I love all of them! <3