BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are mixed reviews on this concealer, but I think the issue is that people don't really think that a concealer can have a light coverage.

Being someone with a very dry skin, especially around the eyes, plus with very dark circles on top of everything - this product is a godsend. It has a buildable light-medium coverage and feels hydrating under the eyes all day long. If you have oily skin or lids etc. you won't like it, so there is no point to complain when you buy a product not suitable for your skin type.

If you have a normal to dry/very dry skin with more or less even skin tone, this product will be a great one to use on a daily basis just to get some coverage underneath eyes or through the centre of your face. It is not a perfect concealer for blemishes and spots, so you might keep an extra concealer with a heavier coverage to mix and match.

Since the formula is so water-based it feels incredibly hydrating and it doesn't crease on me personally. You can see all the swatches and read more about application and wear in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/09/25/Hot-Aqua-Luminous-Perfecting-Concealer-Review ). Unless you're oily, you will adore this concealer to add some freshness to the face. Good for slightly more mature skin as well.

on 10/24/2016 12:36:00 AM

This is an excellent concealer if you want light coverage. I use this for touch up purposes and/or highlighting during the latter part of the day/evening if necessary. The color choices are wonderful, and the best part for me is no creasing! I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.

I use Becca Ultimate Coverage Creme in the morning which is hands down the best concealer I've ever used and I've used many.

on 9/11/2016 12:17:00 PM

I purchased this last week after hearing mixed reviews so I was a bit hesitant and after failing at finding a truly good concealer I wasn't getting my hopes up but it is actually quite good, it does what it says and leaves a nice flawless glow under the eye area without making you look ghostly and cakey. I've not had it sink into the creases at all and it doesn't leave your eyes looking caked even after setting powder. The colour match was spot on and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something light with medium coverage and a nice glowy finish. I've tried so many different concealers from cheap to high end and never been completely satisfied until now and I can finally say this is my holy grail. It might be expensive to some but to get the results you want I personally think it's worth the price. As with all Becca products it comes in sleek expensive looking packaging and the smell is beautiful. I have never had one single negative comment to make about any Becca products, I love all of them! <3