Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my God! These are truly amazing!!!!! If I could give it 10 lippies I would. I bought 2 colors: light and light medium. I am NC20 in Mac and wow!!!!! Truly the best concealer that I have ever used and believe me I've tried maaaannnnnyyy!!! It's full coverage, doesn't crease u need to set of course and lasts all day. My absolute favorite now!!!! A++++

on 8/22/2016 6:44:00 PM

This is a great under eye concealer. It looks really smooth and doesn't crease. I don't even need to set it with powder since it dries down matte. Get a shade lighter than you'd typically get if you'd like more of a brightening effect. I'm about an NC25-NC30 and purchased the Light-Medium. It matches my skin color exactly so now I'm waiting for Light to be back in stock as I'd prefer it to be lighter under my eyes. If you see it in stock at Ulta or Tarte.com, get it while you can, as it will sell out quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is about as close as I have come to finding a holy grail concealer. I always have issues with concealers creasing in the lines underneath my eye, but this concealer does not do that. It holds up very well in hot, humid weather. I still set it with a light dusting of powder, but it is very long-wearing. As always I use a good eye cream first and let it set before applying concealer. The only gripe I have is that is does tend to oxidize a l bit later in the day. The light color is perfect when I put it on, but about 8 hours later it oxidizes a little. I might buy the fair color and try mixing it with the light to see if it improves. Definitely will keep buying anyway!