Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

3.9

on 9/11/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favorite. the hype is real. the best part is that this is awesome for BOTH concealing and highlighting. my undereye circles aren't too dark, but i use the lightest shade available. perfect for baking. you get that flawless finish. i use this under my eyes, jawline, smile lines and between my eyebrows, blend it out with a beauty blender, bake with laura mercier transulent, and brush off after 10-15 minutes. a tube lasts about 2-3 months on a daily use. i tried to stray away but nope - nothing compares.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! I have extraordinarily fair skin, and this is the only concealer I've tried that matches me and can still hide imperfections! Highly recommend for anyone who's really pale

on 7/12/2017 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is expensive, but you get a lot and a little of this stuff goes a very long way.

I have extremely oily skin, everywhere but my undereye; that area is dry and creases, easily. Shape Tape has worked so well, for me. I do a light layer of color correction and then three small dots of Shape Tape under each eye, concentrating on the inner corner. I blend it out in a triangle formation and use what's left on my sponge on my lids as an eyeshadow primer. Then, I set the concealer with ELF's Undereye Setting Powder and I get NO creases. My undereyes look fresh and creaseless, for at least eight hours. I love the combination.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. It is worth the hype it gets all over the internet. I thought it was way too thick when I first applied it, but when I blended it with my beauty blender, it was amazing and the coverage is phenomenal. Also, I love how it brightens my under eye whilst concealing at the same time. I do wish it were a little cheaper, but how much product you get is amazing and a little goes a long way. I took one star off for the packaging. It is not sanitary due to the doe foot applicator. Putting it on your face and then back in the bottle is not clean. So, I either swipe it on the back of my hand or use a clean brush and swipe it from the applicator, but I will never need another concealer and I hope they keep this product for many years to come.

on 6/20/2017 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a must have. LOVE. Once you try it, you will see

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wish the price wasn't so high but if I have to I'll buy it again it works amazing on my skin (oily)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've finally found my HOLY GRAIL of concealer!
I use the shade fair which is perfect for those with NC15 skin tone that still wants their under-eye area to look brighter. This creamy concealer isn't drying under the eyes and a small amount gives immense coverage! I find it looks the best when applied with a beauty blender, and set with a finely milled powder (I use the RCMA no colour powder) and then it stays all day and doesn't move an inch. I will never go back to another concealer, plus you get a lot for your money as the container is bigger than i initially thought! If you liked Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but you found it too drying - you're gonna LOVE this!

on 4/9/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The hype is real. I don't use any of my old concealers anymore. This one replaced them. High coverage but lightweight.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Believe the hype!! I use the lightest shade to highlight and conceal. A little goes a long way. The concealer is pretty thick but never gets cakey. It goes beautifully underneath laura mercier translucent powder and is the perfect concealer to bake with, it gives you a very smooth highlight. A tube lasts me about a month and a half, or two months, with daily use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This concealer is really fantastic and it is definitely the most full coverage concealer I've ever tried.

However, having said that, I don't think it looks good on its own. I love the NARS radiant creamy concealer because I can just add it to random areas of my face to cover zits and my undereye circles and the texture of it blends perfectly into the skin and it is invisble.

With this concealer, you can definitely tell that I am wearing concealer. So I prefer only to wear this when I'm wearing foundation underneath it, which sucks because that makes it a lot less versatile.

However, combined with a foundation this concealer is quite magical. It is insanely full coverage, so I use barely ANY at all (I used literally 1/10 of what I see most youtubers use) and sometimes it is still too much for me.

Another attribute of this concealer I've really come to love is the fact that it sets itself, which is awesome for those like me who have oily skin. You end up saving time and money by not having to use a setting powder. Also, miraculously, and to my suprise, most youtubers I watch with dry skin also love this concealer. So I would say it is a win-win for every skin type.

Definitely buy this concealer if you want that full coverage it will give you. However, if you want a more natural look it's going to be much harder to achieve with this.

For application purposes I prefer to use either my fingers or a beauty blender, but it doesn't apply nicely with a brush most of the time.