MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk
Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

4.2

on 4/11/2009 3:19:00 PM

This product is awesome! Lasts forever and looks great on cheek and brow bones. It gives a dewy look that is so pretty- a little goes a long way!

on 4/14/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this up at the outlet for my daughter's dance recital but wound up keeping it for myself. It's so pretty and lasts on the skin. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i got this from my sister and i love it! i already own and love the golden bronze one, and now i have both! This is a very pretty pinky/nudish/beigy color with silver sprakles/glitters. This is definatley glittery so it's best for nighttine use or used sparingly in the daytime. I'm actually wearing it today as a highlighter but i used very little on my 165 brush and then i buffed out some of the larger glitter with my 183. I'm loving this.

on 7/14/2009 10:50:00 AM

I love this powder! It looks gorgeous on your C-Zone, giving you that dewy look, or as a highlight on your browbone. It's also good mixed with moisturizer if you just want a little shimmer on your face. This could be used as an eyeshadow as well. Lovely product! Would def buy again!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore Silver Dusk! It's the perfect champaigne-y pink nude shimmer. I taped all but 2 holes closed with plain Scotch tape since the sifter lets thru way too much powder and therefore wastes it. It's not as stark as NARS' Albatross, which I love as well. Just a little bit on the cheekbones is lovely. I gave it a 5 in price because, even though it's $22USD, it will last YEARS! My friend has had hers for 8 and is barely halfway through, and uses it a lot and her sifter wastes a ton. It is definitely worth it. Just tape some holes closed and screw the lid on tight!

on 2/16/2010 10:41:00 AM

I use this for the inner corners of my eyes and a little under my eyes to look more awake. I think I look livelier and more doll like with this on than without. I only use what's on the lid so this will literally last a lifetime.

on 5/19/2010 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When i first bought this product two years ago i hated it! It's way too shimmery and even though i was using a tiny ammount of product i couldn't avoid the "disco ball" look. After several experiments i learned this: The only way to make this product work for me, is use it under my blush. Any other way of application(over blush/eye shadow/body highlighter) has been a disaster for me. You get major ammount of product but i can't recall how much i paid for this. I have to say that i'm a HUGE fan of compact highlighters and ever since i've bought this product whenever i hear the words "loose" and "shimmer" combined my answer is "NO"! I know MUA is gonna hate me for this but i'm not gonna repurchase. Ever!

on 6/4/2010 1:33:00 AM

it is very shimmering, ideal for night occasions!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this powder and yes, a little goes a long way. It is nice lightly dusted on shoulders and chest/ collar bone and used on cheeks under blush it gives a nice glow/shimmer. It is also nice mixed in a little lotion and applied on legs. Nice for summer. It could be used in sooo many ways!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

When I first got this, I was so afraid to use it! the color is so gorgeous, but crazy pigmented. The key is to use a very small amount, I like to use what is left on the bottom of the cap after opening. At first, the thought of using this as a highlighter didn't seem possible because it is slightly glittery, but once blended with a brush it is the most gorgeous silver color with sheen- I like using this on my face as well as on my body- collarbone, arms, shoulder, legs etc....you can even mix this with plain moisturizer and get a gorgeous luminous glow. There is so much in the packaging, that this will last a very long time- at least a couple years. This product has really grown on me the last few months.