Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromdana

Jul/09/2002

This is a nice, fine, silver highlighting powder for all over. Produces a very fun sheen to the skin. I do prefer a puff for application though as a brush tends to be messy. Available at maccosmetics.com

About reviewer (889 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0
frommonlim

May/30/2002

Ok, so I love the product for its shimmer that's sexy but not too blatant. But I REALLY HATE THE TIN. it's impossible to get a good volume up thru the sieve and if you shake too violently (which is the only way of getting any powder up at all), you get powder all over your floor, dresser... messy messy.

About reviewer (371 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/04/2002

This powder looks beautiful on decollatage, shoulders, and arms for a sexy nightightime look. I have also applied it on eyes as a sheer wash over shadow or as a highlighter, and that looks great as well! This is a fun product that I've had for a while, but didn't use as much until I became a bit more creative with it.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/25/2002

This stuff is gorgeous! Wonderful when going out at night for a pretty, shimmering effect on shoulders, chest & back. I kind of have a hard time making it show up on my pale skin, but it looks lovely on tanned skintones. I'm hoping it will work better for me in the summer!

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromAdele

Aug/07/2001

I love this stuff, it's very sexy! It goes everywhere for a subtle and shimmery sheen. Great for everyone!

About reviewer (484 reviews)

HairBrown

Jun/20/2001

Such a gorgeous shimmery powder... I love the pinky sheen. Super shimmery, and a little goes such a long way. I don't think I will need to buy this for a while... My roomates steal my jar when we get ready to go out, and there is still a lot left! Looks beautiful on bare shoulders, arms, etc.

About reviewer (598 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

Jun/14/2001

Not one of MAC's best products for sure. I wanted to try this, and I like it enough to finish what I have left of the container. Very shimmery, but, it kind of makes you look like your sweating. Not very flattering.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

HairBrown

Jun/13/2001

Here's a very versatile shimmery powder that works just about everywhere. It is a finely milled loose powder that comes in a container with a sifter and can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with other products. And no breakouts from this sensitive-skinned person! Some of the ways I like to use this product are right under the eyebrow's arch as an eye highlight, on top of the …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure