CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

CLINIQUE Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Hydroblur MoisturizerPep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer

3.3

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-1, Acetylated glycol stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter,Hypnea Musciformis Extract,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silesquioxane Crosspolymer, Gellidiela Acerosa, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Beeswax, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated lecithin, Sodium polyacrylate starch, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Silica, Silica silylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4 (ci 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

I just purchased this from Sephora and I have only used it once.
So far, it is fantastic! I have extremely dry skin with the winning combo of both Rosacea AND
Seborrheic Dermatitis! My skin flakes when I put on foundation....and I mean *any," foundation, and many products irritate my skin.

I put this on and it felt cooling and plumping. I put on my foundation and there were no flakes.
Not one.

I am going to try it again in a day or so and I am hoping the results are the same.

Having tried moisturizers in every price range, including ones in the Luxury category, if this continues to play well with my skin - I will declare it HG status!!!

on 8/3/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is an excellent moisturizer for summertime. It's light, like a gel-cream, but it has plumping and blurring effects as long as it's on my skin. It's fabulous on my neck! I don't use primer, so I can't say how this works as a primer, but it's currently my favorite night cream. I am very pleased with the whole Pep-Start line because each product is multipurpose. This makes my skin look "airbrushed" in an instant!