Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 3/27/2017 5:05:00 PM

This product has been very iffy for me. The cover is AMAZING. It does crack and doesn't look flawless after 6 hours of my day but I am SOOOOOOOOO oily. I have really bad acne and this manages to cover it up well. I would only recommend for someone with acne because you can buy better full cover foundations for a better price. The price isn't really worth it But Idk. I have to coat my face in powder throughout the day which does give me a few odd looks

on 3/24/2017 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is great. I have really oily skin and this stays semi-matte the entire day. I do get shiny after a few hours, but not as much as with other foundation. Does a great job at concealing pores too. They are not gone, but less visible. Full coverage foundation. Also, does not break up after a day's wear. Did not have much expectation for this foundation and was pleasantly surprised.

on 3/21/2017 1:40:00 AM

I got scared when I first swatched it on my hand a Sephora: it became orange on my hand.
But once I applied it on my face: NOTHING! Pretty 3.5 color.

The only thing I don't understand about this: there is a major flashback when I take pictures with flash.

I still prefer the Marc Jacobs Remarcable in the same type but this one is really great too.

Pros: matte, long lasting, full coverage with minimal product use, nice packaging w/ pump

Cons: lack of good shades, oxidizes, price is kind of high ($42 in US)

I love this foundation, the coverage is amazing (I have acne prone skin & moderate scarring/redness to cover on my face). It's a nice matte finish and the foundation really lasts day and nice with no touch ups needed. However the color selection sucks. If you're super fair skinned, good luck. You'll definitely need to be color matched and when you do, make sure you give the product a minute or so to really set because it tends to oxidize. When it sets, that's the true color. I'm very fair with warm/golden undertones and I'm shade 1.5. Otherwise I'd def buy again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The foundation was great, was full coverage and it lasted all day! The only thing was that it OXIDIDIES! Luckily I could return it but I'm still trying to find it in the shade 0.5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried. I tried and then I tried again. Went on sooo well and lasted all day BUT looked so orange :(. I went to Sephora and I had maybe 6 samples over a weeks time to play with. Nope. Orange. I'm so sad. I tried 4.5 , 5.0, 6.0, 5.5, 7.0 to name most of them. Crazy. How can they ALL be orange?

I'm NC35ish in Mac. Even the shades too light for me turned orange over time. It dried totally different that it looked when first applied. Bummer.

Amen to the reviewer below me. Spot on opinion.

on 3/1/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Erm...first things first, why why why would you bring out a foundation which oxidises like hell making it impossible to choose your SHADE online.,..I do not understand this! I'm a nc42 so after carefully reviewing many videos I purchased two small 2ml samples on eBay of shades 6.0 and 7.0. I did not go for the .5 as they are of a pink undertone so I presumed the 6.5 and 7.5 would be of no good to me as I and of warm/golden undertone. The 6.0 was too light and made me look dull and ashy and the 7.0 looked too orange. So now what? I am not going to comment on anything as it's put me off trying to find a shade to start with. I'm thinking of trying 7.75 but am thinking it will be darker that the 7.0 so would it be worth it, not to mention I can't seem to find a sample of the 7.75 anywhere. Not happy

So today 3/3/17 I went to trial out the 7.75 (explained to the sales rep that I had already trailed the 6.0 and 7.0 and gave her my thoughts on those). She said if 7.0 was too orange then 7.75 woulbe even more darker...I said yes I thought that too but nevertheless I want to try it so that I can eliminate it. The 7.75 actually looked better on me that the 7.0 which was really weird, it looked less orange than the 7.0 but still there was something not quite right with the shade BUT wasn't tooo bad. Anyways, she went in and trailed on halfs of my face the 7.5 6.5 and even 5.5....by this time it was as if I'd gone blind...cos even I couldn't see what was right and what wrong, totally confused, lighting in these stores don't help much either so I went outside the stores and asked FEW ppl lol if my face looked orange with the 7.75 on my face...most said it was nice, some said not orange but looks like have foundation and not a natural look. Anyways in the end I was told by two sales reps that the shades that suited me best was the 5.5.... I was amazed. Anyways I went and purchased the 5.5. I walked out the store with 5.5 on my face. The few ppl who said 7.75 was nice on me outside the store previously....saw me again with the 5.5 on my face and said OMG that's wrong shade for you...looks so dark and ashy. I got so fed up at this point I went bam inside the store and returned the 5.5. Returned home with no foundation after spending nearly 1 hour with sales rep at urban decay counter at Debenhams uk. Madness

on 2/28/2017 12:38:00 AM

I have such a love hate relationship with this foundation.
I love that it's full coverage, blends easily and the colour match for me at least is on point.
However, it gets damn cakey after a few hours and for the price ($47 CAD) I'd expect an "all nighter" to preform better.
I will say I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this didn't break me out.
The dryndown timenis quick but it also transfers pretty badly. If I make a phone call my screen has a cakey layer on it.

on 2/26/2017 9:01:00 PM

I have been using the Urban Decay Naked skin since it was released and it is one of my all time favourites. I was pretty excited when UD announced this foundation. I purchased this the first week it was available on Sephora and have used 1/3 of the product. How could a hybrid between the Naked Skin and my fav setting spray be bad on any level...

The GOOD: I like the packaging. The product is in a pump that is pressurized so that as you pump the product is pushed up so that there is no waste. The lid doesn't really stay on the product as well as it could but it is only a problem if traveling with the item. I like the consistency of the foundation and find that it truly does last all day.

The BAD and UGLY: This foundation oxidizes on my skin and turns orange. I have used this foundation with many different primers and without a base and I get the same issue. I literally look like I was using Doritos dust as foundation. The funny part being for an embarrassingly long set of months I thought it was just my undertones clashing with the new white dye job. Neh, it was the foundation.

BOTTOM LINE: Try the foundation before you buy it. I should also note the colours, although the same numbering system as the Naked Skin, doesn't seem to match up in shades. This oxidizes on me in seconds, so it shouldn't be hard to figure out if this foundation is the look your going for.

This foundation is perfect for Halloween looks as it is soo full coverage. It took my skin a really long time to get used to as at first it clinged to my dry patches like Velcro, It was disgusting ... but, as I carried on using it (I don't know why) my skin adjusted and the coverage became bearable. I started to like it lasted through school. I can tell you the claim on the back that it lasts through certain EVENTS *wink* is a LIE. The foundation requires no powder as it is pretty matte and it is not waterproof so that is a #lie like most of the claims. Overall the packaging is astatically pleasing and the product (once adjusted) is quite lovely. The price isn't something I'd like to spend again on a product that would take so long to adjust to... the £29.00 price tag isn't bad but for the lack of truth In the claims, it isn't worth it.