Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol.All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Omg! The worst! What possessed me to try this? Lol. Luckily I was able to return it. I don't care how much moisturizer I would have on, this was going to leave me Cakey. This is probably good for a very young person with oily skin. I'm still chuckling at how it looked once I got home and tried it on me entire face😂

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Yet another foundation which leaves me looking like a cakey mess.

At first I applied it with a brush, and I must say I am a fan of the texture of the product. It's not thick, and blended nicely on my face. Also, it looked sooo pale, perfect for ghost-like me, right?

No, not at all.

As soon as I had blended it all in, the cakeyness made it's appearance. It went patchy EVERYWHERE, including my forehead, where I NEVER have problems. Oh, and it oxidises, too. My face went from looking pale and fair to having an orange tint to it. I was really disappointed, considering I spent £27 on it.

To try and alleviate the cakeyness, I went over my face with a beauty blender, and it seemed to help a bit. I decided to apply it again the next day, solely using the beauty blender.

After using only the beauty blender the next day, I noticed the cakeyness wasn't as bad; it definitely looked better than the first time I applied it. However, as the day went on, it went more and more patchy, until it looked as bad (maybe worse) than the previous day. And it still oxidised like hell.

It's such a shame this product didn't work for me, as it provided a full coverage finish, and left a nice, slight brightness to my skin. The bottle is stunning, too.

Still, using this has led me to the conclusion that I might as well stop trying out new foundations, and that I should just stick to my Estee Lauder foundation for good.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE the coverage of this foundation (I use a pump for my entire face), and i love how matte it is! i've heard people say it oxidizes upon application, but i haven't experienced this issue. it has incredible staying power. i noticed that sometimes throughout the day, it does oxidize, but i have super oily skin and so most of my foundations do that anyways. you also have to be careful with how much you use because it can tend to look cakey throughout the day and emphasize dry spots! for reference i am nc 25, and i use the shade 5.0

HG HG HG. I'm pale and have lots of pink and red in my face- my skin is true combination skin, with dry patches around my mouth and cheeks and a slightly oily t-zone. I get some hormonal breakouts and struggle with evenness in my skintone.
I wear this foundation every day. I mix roughly a half-pump with my moisturizer and apply with my fingertips right after I get out of the shower. I love how versatile it is- if I'm going out and want full coverage, I just add more and it blends right in. I set it with a light application of pressed powder, usually MAC Studio Fix, then spiritz UD All Nighter setting spray and I'm good to go. This doesn't oxidize on me, and typically EVERYTHING does. It wears beautifully and doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or give me that "I can't wait to get home and wash my face" feeling. I wear 0.5 and I'd cut a chick in line for the last bottle of this if they ever discontinued it.

on 12/30/2016 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

If you have dryer skin, run away from this product. This is one of the most matte foundations i have ever worn. I have combo skin in the winter. My cheeks get dry so i make sure that i double up on moisturizer when i wear this. The longest I have worn this is about 11 hours. After the 8 hour mark, things go down hill. So that being said, this is very good for all day wear because all i need is a slight touch up on the tip of my nose.

I do have textured skin, especially around my chin. Wearing a silicone based primer helps to sloth things out because this foundation does bring out fine lines and bumps. Maybe not at first, but definitely after 7-8 hours you will see that.

I like foundations that double up as concealer too. This is a very pigmented product and covers everything. I dont need more than one full pump for my whole face. Stubborn scars need maybe a tiny bit more coverage. But usually my setting powder blurs it. I am around an NC44-45 in MAC or Tahoe in Nars Sheer Glow if you're wondering and I have very yellowy golden undertones. I wear 8.75 and its a pretty close match. I does apply light at first but it oxidizes.

this foundation doesn't feel light. It actually has a somewhat tight feeling since its so matte. I would mix this with a bit moisturizer if you want this as an everyday foundation.
But I think its a great foundation a day out and when you need something long lasting. Definitely use a moisturizing setting spray if you do not like looking too matte. This does not look natural my any means. I wear this when i want to look made up.

Overall good product, if i had the money to stock up on a ton of foundations for different occasions, this would be in my party makeup stash

I have been on the look-out for an alternative to Estee Lauder Double Wear. I know you shouldn't try to change a good thing, but doesn't every girl like a little diversity in her routine? My goal is to find a foundation that I can alternate and love just as much.

Before purchasing, I read almost every review on here. I also purchased the Becca Matte Primer (my T-zone is an oil NIGHTMARE). On my first day of using the foundation with the Becca primer, I was super disappointed. Within 2-3 hours, the foundation was completely gone around my nose and chin.

The next day, I chose to leave the primer out and liked my results MUCH better. While I still got a tad oily in those section, it wasn't Grease Fest 2016.

This foundation goes on ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS - and really gives a nice satin finish to your skin. 1.5 pumps can cover my entire face, and gives me a chance to touch up areas (chin). It is full coverage, but applies like an airbrushed dream.

I am still not crazy about the wear at hour say... 5-6, but finds that it still wears better than 99% of foundations for me with a little blotting powder.

I would recommend giving this a try if you are set on finding a long-wearing foundation with a great finish.

Side note: Before buying, go and swatch various shades on you and leave the store. Check your swatches in a few hours. While the shade I chose would not be my normal shade, once it oxidized it was - and it is perfect (3.0 for reference)

on 12/26/2016 9:06:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. It has great coverage and lasts a very long time. By far my favorite foundation. Only thing I found a problem with is it oxidizes weird and seemed to darken a lot on me. I still love it but my next time buying this I am definetly going to get a lighter shade.

on 12/25/2016 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Me: NC44 equivalent in the cooler months; found my match in 7.75; applied over a moisturizing primer; used a brush to apply.

I tried this in-store before purchasing. The MA and I selected shades 7.75 and 8.0 for comparison. He swatched them side by side on my cheek and down my jaw onto my neck. When he first started applying the first one (8.0), it was immediately like NOPE, as far as the shade match. I also had initial reservations about 7.75's match, though not nearly as serious. It was more of a "something is not quite matching the way I want it to" thing. But, as I always do when trying out foundation, and highly recommend it to anyone else, I wear it around for at least 30 minutes if in store while I shop. If I'm able to get a sample then I'll wear it all day. But the object for me is to see if it oxidizes AND how it feels. Up until now EL Doublewear Light was my go-to when I desired a fuller coverage foundation. I'm liking UD's more.

Shade 7.75 did "oxidize", or somehow change on me just a little, but it was for the better. It actually "synched" up and looks nice. This definitely is a full coverage foundation (most people really do only need 1 pump, and I usually end up with a little of that pump leftover) and it covers beautifully. I was really impressed with its lightweight feel while wearing and the fact that it is not a thick foundation. It also wears very well on me and looks just as nice at the end of the day. Out of habit I tend to blot once or twice during the day around my nose, between my brows and on my cheeks. The airpump and the bottle design are both excellent bonuses.

This is the foundation I use everyday. I was looking for a full coverage foundation to cover my redness and acne scars and I have to say that this is it! This foundation comes in so many shades and there are 3 different shades for people with warm, neutral and cool undertone which is really thoughtful. I use it with a beauty blender and it provides really good coverage. Though it does not last the whole day because I have an oily T-zone, it's still one of the better foundations I have tried.

on 12/12/2016 10:48:00 PM

I bought this foundation after I have heard glowing reviews for it, both online and from several people I know.

The foundation claims to be waterproof and long lasting and full coverage with a modern matte finish. I thought this foundation would be amazing for my oily/combo skin.

First off I will say that it holds true to being a matte finish and being full coverage. However, when it comes to being long lasting and waterproof it just doesn't hold up. Within 3-4 hours of having this foundation on it begins to separate extremely bad around my t-zone. This is with primer, setting powder and a setting spray. Other areas of my face that tend to be on the dry side were okay, it stayed on but it did feel a little drying.

I love Urban Decay and think they make stellar products, but this one just missed the mark for me. I really wanted to love this foundation but it was honestly a huge let down.