Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I never thought I would pay $42 freakin dollars for a HIGHLIGHTER! But here I am writing a review of one of the best highlighters in existence! I bought Candlelight and this stuff leaves the most striking bit of shimmer on your cheekbones! One drop is all you need and it's VERY blendable. Absolutely beautiful!

If you're in the mood to splurge and are dying for that year round summer "glow", please do yourself a favor and buy.

on 7/1/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy crap, these highlighters are so amazing! I have never really seen a highlighter that can be worn both as a subtle sheen and built up to slapping-the-scientists-in-the-International-Space-Station-across-the-face-with-your-glow levels. Usually after a certain point most highlighters start to look chalky if you use too much (not that I attempt to achieve this look often), but these Custom Enhancer Drops blend beautifully. I have them in 3 colors: Celestial, Moonlight and Sunlight, which I believe are the 3 of the 4 shades that can be used for highlighting. Candlelight will work for darker complexions and the rest are billed as bronzers, not being as metallic.

I like to pat a few minuscule drops on the skin with just my fingers and then go over it ever-so-lightly with a beauty blender to smooth and even out. I think the phrase "a little goes a long way" was thought up with this product in mind. 3-4 small dabs on the cheekbones, 2 on the brow bone and you're done. Glowing for all of space to see. Even in crappy/low/almost dark lighting conditions the highlight is still very much apparent. Lasting power is on par with most highlighters of the non-pressed variety. You can go all day without really needing a touch up, though it will fade slightly. Texture goes from liquid to feeling powdery when blended on the skin.

I haven't used them in my foundation, but from what I've heard the consensus has been that they don't affect the coverage/performance of your foundation with just a drop or two.

I will definitely continue to repurchase these when I run out (however many years that will take).

Video Reviews & Tutorials