Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.4

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you want that goooood highlight. You'll get it with these. Perfection!

on 4/20/2017 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought the Sephora favorites highlighter box and this came with it. A mini vial of Moonlight. For reference I have a fair-medium skin. I wear a Shade 2W2 Rattan in Estee Lauder Double Wear. I have always loved luminous foundation but, most formulation would melt away in less than a few hours on my oily skin, plus i live near the equator line where the weather is hot and humid. So i gravitate towards long wearing oil controlling full coverage foundation. And we know those will never give you the lit from within look. I mix this about 1-2 drops in the shade of moonlight in my ELDW foundation, and i have the most beautiful lit from within skin. And this doesnt compromise the wear time of my foundation at all. If at all it helps it blends better. Once i run out of this, I'll be sure to buy the full size of this. Loveeeeeee~~~

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i have these in sunlight and blossom. i add a drop or two of each to my foundation and I get a subtle, beautiful, lit from within glow. i was told i look "magical." they are also great for using alone as a blendable and BLINDING highlight. so lovely. they are $$ but a little goes a very long way so it seems like a good amount of product and use for the price.

on 3/3/2017 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have medium skin and am currently using sunlight; it's great for a bronzy highlight but I have to say I don't like mixing it with my bb cream or foundation because it makes me look darker. This is really pigmented and you need to blend it out quickly or it will look patchy and dry on the skin. It has amazing lasting power; I put it on my cheeks in the morning and it looked the same twelve hours later but this does transfer and can leave gold glitter all over your face and fingers if you are not careful. The bottle is a but annoying because the product pools on the sides so you have to be careful of leakage. The product also thickens with usage and it becomes increasingly difficult to dispense a small amount.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I reeeeeeally wanted to like this. I did. But I don't. I have celestial and the color is fabulous-pinky white pearl. Basically my problem is its chunky glitter suspended in a sheer base. When you put it on, glitter spreads beyond where you want it and it looks chunky on the face. I dab a drop on my cheekbone and I end up with glitter by my nose which really emphasizes texture/pores there. It spreads all over. This is a pass for me.

These drops are so amazing. So many different uses. So many different colors. So many different effects! I use these everyday now. I can't imagine life without them. My detailed review is below.

I have the shades celestial and sunlight, and I absolutely adore these. They're very strong highlights that you can easily overdo. I enjoy either mixing a tiny bit with my foundation for an all over subtle glow, or I put a drop or two on the back of my hand, use a stippling brush or a beauty blender, and just tap it over my cheekbones. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The packaging itself can be kind of annoying, since some of the product tends to get around the sides of the top, and the price is a bit much, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth it.

on 12/30/2016 9:44:00 AM

I searched for Celestial for a long time before I was finally able to get my hands on it. I needed it for the fact that it was a pale pink and on my n10 skin it should have looked amazing. But a couple things turned me off on this product.

1. Container. I have the custom cover drops from this line and should have been aware of the one flaw: if you somehow accidentally squeeze while the lid is closed it will burst up the sides and overflow once opened. So much product just hanging out on the crevices of the opening pretty much wasted. Yeah I could scrape it off with a spatula but you certainly don't need that much product from this. Plus once it happens and you shut the lid it just oozes down the sides. Not fun.

2. That intensity. It's too much! I don't have a problem with my pores being noticeable until I wear this. It literally gets inside and starts shining from deep within, showing off terrible texture. I walked through a beauty counter area of a Macy's and everyone pointed out the rough, uneven texture of my skin and tried to sell me their products. When I saw myself in the mirror, yikes.

I mean it is a beautiful product and I would have loved to love it but no. I never reach for it, instead using Marc Jacobs Spot light or GlamGlow Glowstarter, but can't get rid of it because of how pricey it was. I like to look naturally highlighted rather than strobed and I think that that is not the market that cover fx made this for.

on 11/30/2016 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this in Celesteial, moonlight and sunlight. I love them all they blend very well, with having fair skin I find moonlight and celesteial more flattering. These will last a long time, you only need a drop.

I purchased a couple samples from someone on eBay to try them out and was surprised that I fell in love! I then went to my nearest Sephora which didn't have them. Instead they gave me their Sephora version. FAIL! I then saw a few videos to make dupes at home and tried that. FAIL! Bit the bullet and ordered the full size. I've tried TONS of highlighters (high beam, touché eclat, Mac beauty powder, st tropez etc) but this one is different! You can do so many things with it and the glow is gorgeous! $42 is ridiculous I know but I doubt I'll run out of this any time soon!