Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.4

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/1/2016 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A groundbreaking product, truly is one of the best products of the year if not the best.

I've always loved highlighters, but felt that something was 'missing'. I could never achieve that natural, dewy hydrated skin that all models seem to magically have. This is it. You can play it down as I often do, and it just makes your skin look simply glowing from within. I dab it on my cheeks, sides of my forehead, chin, under the brows. This way my entire face looks like it's glowing and it's not artificially placed only on my cheeks. This is an *extremely* versatile product. A dewy highlight, a wet strong highlight, mix a drop into your matte foundation to add life, put it on your eyelids as a liquid eyeshadow.

My only issue with this product may not be a large one for others, but to me I found it to be extremely aggravating. The sticker that wraps around the bottle becomes damaged very easily. Again, sounds like it's not a big deal. But I'm talking, if you rub your finger on the sticker the colour will completely come off and there's a huge blank space on the sticker. Also, if you scratch your nail against it, it will completely rub off as well. I've owned it for 2 weeks and it looks like its a year old. I found this to be a bit of a buzz kill because the rose gold sticker was what made the packaging look so beautiful imo. I had it on display on my vanity but had to take it down because it just looks really ugly and worn out now. But hey, the product is solid which is all I can really ask for.

I personally don't mind the dropper, I think a pump would dispense too much product seeing as this product is so highly pigmented more than 1 drop is enough for me.

I bought this in sunkissed and it is too dark to use on my face, so I will exchange it for one of the lighter colors. you need to shake well before applying because the pigment separates, I think with the right color this will be gorgeous. while it is too tan on my face, I tried it as a bronzer on my legs and it is the most natural looking tan ever. the packaging is kind of messy, but I don't see another way because of how thin this product is.

I have only used this as a cheekbone highlightAnd underneath the eyebrow bone. It is definitely gorgeous In moonlight. However every time I use this it breaks me out in little white bumps exactly where I have placed it.

on 12/30/2016 9:44:00 AM

I searched for Celestial for a long time before I was finally able to get my hands on it. I needed it for the fact that it was a pale pink and on my n10 skin it should have looked amazing. But a couple things turned me off on this product.

1. Container. I have the custom cover drops from this line and should have been aware of the one flaw: if you somehow accidentally squeeze while the lid is closed it will burst up the sides and overflow once opened. So much product just hanging out on the crevices of the opening pretty much wasted. Yeah I could scrape it off with a spatula but you certainly don't need that much product from this. Plus once it happens and you shut the lid it just oozes down the sides. Not fun.

2. That intensity. It's too much! I don't have a problem with my pores being noticeable until I wear this. It literally gets inside and starts shining from deep within, showing off terrible texture. I walked through a beauty counter area of a Macy's and everyone pointed out the rough, uneven texture of my skin and tried to sell me their products. When I saw myself in the mirror, yikes.

I mean it is a beautiful product and I would have loved to love it but no. I never reach for it, instead using Marc Jacobs Spot light or GlamGlow Glowstarter, but can't get rid of it because of how pricey it was. I like to look naturally highlighted rather than strobed and I think that that is not the market that cover fx made this for.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First, the packaging peaks, and the dropper needs a better stopper. As is, a ton of product gets caked around the mouth of the bottle, and too much comes out on the outside of the stopper. If not stored upright, this will leak slowly, no matter how tightly the lid is on

Because it doesn't seal, it dries out easily and became chunky quickly. It is so pigmented that once it starts to dry out, it is impossible to blend.

When it is new, it is beautiful. It needs to be blended out a lot, and it sets rather quickly, but if you can work with it, and work quickly, it does give a gorgeous, high- shine. However, I don't think it's worth the effort.

on 10/7/2017 4:27:00 AM

First of all: I love Armani fluid sheer and tought that this would be something similar. They are both very liquidy but cover fx has more intense metallic,frosty sheen. I tried to mix it with a foundation(one drop) and noticed fine glitter on my face,which I don't like at all. There is no noticeable glitter in Armani. Cover fx also emphasizes very mild acne scarring on my face and Armani does not. Overall Armani gives more natural glow and I think that for my skin it is much better than the cover fx. I'm still trying to make it work tough.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This highlighter is absolutely beautiful and has a pretty high price tag... 42 us dollars..i mean hey like I said its gorgeous. BUT... so my skin is super oily but ive been liking the healthy glowy look. when I first bought it I applied it and it looked beautiful...I have large pores and at first it didn't look as rough as other highlighters ive tried. the shine was beautiful but when I went to use it for my day.. on top of my foundation it looked patchy and uneven and just terrible. you could see every single pore on my face and my rough textured skin. it looked HORRBLE. also while I was applying it it removed my foundation and left patches of bare skin. I looked horrible. another thing I noticed is that its very messy. I went to drop it on my cheeks and it dropped on my shirt ugh I mean it was terrible. and it took me so many tries and attempts with a beauty blender and makeup brushes to blend it in but it looked so firggen bad. so its gong back..... ill stick to powder highlighters because this was a complete disaster.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I reeeeeeally wanted to like this. I did. But I don't. I have celestial and the color is fabulous-pinky white pearl. Basically my problem is its chunky glitter suspended in a sheer base. When you put it on, glitter spreads beyond where you want it and it looks chunky on the face. I dab a drop on my cheekbone and I end up with glitter by my nose which really emphasizes texture/pores there. It spreads all over. This is a pass for me.