L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.2

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have naturally straight lashes that point down. The problem I usually have with lash primers is that they take the curl out of my lashes and leave them wet and sticky. This product was no exception. As soon as I put it on, my lashes fell and I was left to work with sticky straight lashes. It's a pain to curl, comb, curl, comb to get them back up. Even then I didn't notice any kind of difference. Don't buy if you have naturally straight lashes

on 7/1/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Very disappointed in this. I'll be returning it. It doesn't do anything for me. My lashes actually look better w/o it. :-(
Eyes are "my thing". I've tried about every primer and mascara that's ever been out. The constant hunt is fun and I LOVE finding THE NEXT BEST THING. This definitely is not it. I had high hopes for the brush, as that's usually the downfall of most primers...they don't do a good job with application...way too much product is usually deposited & then the crappy flexible, overly soft rubber teeth don't do anything to remove excess or separate the lashes. I want a primer that does what it's meant to do: LENGTHEN & SEPARATE (which makes you look to have more volume). This primer did nothing...however I do love the typical/normal brush head, just not the actual product.
It's a smidge "greasy feeling" and it clumped all my lashes together. They looked extremely stumpy looking. I was hoping I'd found a cheap DS alternative, but no such luck. So far, IMO, the best primers for WOW IMPACT are Urban Decay, Tarte, Clinique & Dior (if the brush didn't suck) and Lancome Cils Booster.

on 6/30/2016 11:03:00 AM

In my opinion, excellent product. Seems like an exact dupe for Lancome Cils Booster XL.

I have very short, light ended lashes and this definitely helps lengthen and give volume.

I will save myself some money and buy this from now on, instead of the more expensive one.