Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Very expensive but lovely to apply. I have quartz and the color reminds me of a light pink highlighter I had in 2004 from Mabeline or Covergirl. It's subtle and very oily. It's a dream to apply, very smooth and nice. If you have oily skin this WILL make you break out. I have dry skin so it stays pretty well.
I also like the packaging - simple and it clicks. Reminds me of a gluestick. The shipping was also pretty fast and it came with stickers.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THANK GOD a beautiful highlighter for people with darker skin. It's annoying that every highlighter out there is pale and chalky. This makes me look sun kissed and glowy but not greasy at all. It melts into my skin and the packaging is super nice and convenient

on 7/8/2016 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Totally fell on the Glossier hype train on this one. I am about an NC 35-40 and ordered Topaz because I thought the golden undertones of this would look better on my skin. This product offers, at most, a sheen, and only in certain lighting. I've tried everything to apply this to get a bigger effect. I've applied this directly from the stick, but it moves my foundation around. I've used my fingers. I've used brushes and beauty blenders and just can't get a really good glowy effect. On top of that, this product is kind of sticky. Sure, I guess you could top off with a powder highlighter...but why? What's the point of having to do that when this product is supposed to give you that dewy glow in the first place? Anyway, the most glow I get out of this is when I am not wearing any product on my face and even then, I get more of a sheen and not really a highlight. On top of that, the effect doesn't really last. If you're into subtly this may be for you, but for $22, I really don't think this product was worth the money. Very disappointed.

on 6/19/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this highlighter in the color Topaz since I thought Quartz would be too light for my brown skin.

Just as Glossier's description states, this gives more of a dewy look than anything shimmery or shiney. Depending on the way the light hits, you DO get small hints of shine owing to the topaz in the formula, but for the most part you are just getting a sheen/glow. This would work best as an everyday highlighter or to be layered under something more intense.

Application isn't that tricky, but make sure to apply the product with your hands. Adding the product straight from the tube disturbed my makeup since it isn't so soft that it melts into the skin. It's better to warm it up with your fingers and pat it in.

I don't know that I would buy this product again as for me, it is just so so. I get more everyday glow using Revlon's Skinlights. Sometimes I can barely see this product on my skin.