CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

on 1/13/2003 8:09:00 AM

This perfume grates on me. It smells cheap. It definitely does not make me "happy."

Eyes: Violet

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have MIXED FEELIGNS about this perfume! I mean, so many girls wear it! Where's the uniqueness of this fragrance of all the girls wear it?it does smell girly and nice though. continued >>

on 1/15/2003 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It stinks, reminds me of the cheap dime-store junk I used to wear back in Middle School.

on 1/19/2003 9:18:00 PM

I got a bottle as a gift...discusting! I returned it the next day! It was not a good scent at all on me. I have smelled the perfume on other women and thought it a little overpowering...I thought they must have "bathed" in it - until I tried it on.

on 1/22/2003 2:44:00 PM

Happy is a decent fragrance, but, a friend sent me Clinique's Happy body lotion and it was very nice. I prefer the body lotion than the edt.

on 1/23/2003 1:51:00 PM

Let's rename happy to 'miserable with a headache' Oye, Happy cuts right through me with almost the same intensity as the horrible calvin klein eternity. It is a very sharp, bright citrus. In your face. It does smell like a young girls scent.

on 1/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, gag me with a spoon... this is so vile. Smells like really tart grapefruit and dead flowers.
Eeeewwwwww. Even the packaging is bad.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I think this is a very very "super super girly" scent. If you do not like the "girly girl" scents, you should try before you buy. if you do, go ahead and buy it somewhere online since it always sucks to pay expensive retail at the counter.

on 1/26/2003 10:43:00 PM

This smells like strong citrus and gives me a headache. I don't care for clinique products at all.