CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

on 11/20/2002 2:23:00 AM

This review is for the Happy Chord set which includes Happy. It also has 2 .2 oz roll-on scents that (in shining silver pen applicators btw) are the parts of Happy. One is Wealth of flowers w/ is the sweet side of the original scent. Perfectly fun and light w/ any sharpness to upset delicate noses. The dry down is easy as it's not a complicated scent. It have some similar notes that Mat Pink has, i can smell them clearly. I like this.

Then there's 'a hint citrus'. Awe. It's cute. Here's the sharp part. A little bit yucky in the beginning, but the dry down is cute. Can even be a little dark. Ooh, clinique. Nice going.

$30.

Mixed together they are pretty much 'Happy'.

Would definitely buy again.

on 11/20/2002 2:56:00 PM

Ugh. I had a nasty reaction to this: headache and nausea all at once. Made me distinctly un-Happy.

on 11/22/2002 11:37:00 AM

I keep coming back to this fragrance. Some days, it's not so great on my. But most of the time, it perks me up and smells lovely. It's my "go to" fragrance, if you see what I mean. And on me, it's not strong at all and doesn't even give my sensitive hubby a headache like so many other perfumes do.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, i know this one has a strong following. Personally, words cannot describe how strongly I recoil in horror when I smell it lingering in the air. I nauseates me (no joke), I can't even describe it, but it sends me into dry heaves (reminds me of sweaty ass crack). My friend adores it and wears way too much of it, and I don't know how to tell her that I think it smells wretched on her, because fragrance is so personal and it would hurt her feelings. So I almost have to hold my breath when I spend time with her. She swears she gets so many compliments on it, so I know there are plenty of people who love this one. Clearly just not for me

on 12/3/2002 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This scent is just not for me. Sounds weird, but I feels too "young" for me. I don't know - just not into the citrus, fresh scent. I prefer more feminine, woman scents (don't know if that makes sense or not). I work in an office and feel I need a more "grown-up" fragrance.

This scent is very hmm.. how to describe it...it's very weird
I like it somedays but then sometimes it just gives me headaches. It's very citrusy and if you ever just go to the clinique counter you don't need a sample of the scent just smell around the counter because it always smells like happy.

on 12/9/2002 7:51:00 PM

This smells like a young girl's fragrance. Very light and citrusy. Not for me!

on 12/13/2002 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Other

I have worn Happy since Clinique introduced it. I love the fresh scent and it works with my body chemistry. I have and will buy it over again.

on 12/15/2002 4:35:00 PM

I like this and tend to use it alot. I first got it in a small size as a GWP, then I bought a bigger size. This isn't a strong scent(which is good) and is very fresh. I personally love the way it has a citrus kind of scent to it.

on 12/16/2002 12:15:00 AM

Yuck. This one is so sharp! It makes me think of somebody eating about twenty oranges and lemons and then sweating profusely. I suppose it might smell less stabbing and in-your-face on another person's body, but all three times I've tried it on my own skin it merited a big thumbs-down.