CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 10/30/2005 8:16:00 PM

Oh my God, this is such a boring scent! But when you think about it, what would a DIFFERENT & INTRIGUING perfume be without this blah... for comparison...

on 10/30/2005 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Happy! The scent makes me, well... "happy"- what else can I say?? :o) Happy smells like sweet oranges or tangerines with a hint of floral. Good for everyday, and not overpowering. Would I buy again? Well, I already have. I'm on my second or third bottle of this, and when this one is empty, I am sure I will buy another when Clinique offers a GWP! :o) continued >>

on 11/18/2005 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually love this scent (and Happy Heart). Its fresh and not overpowering. My DH likes it too, which is always good.

on 11/21/2005 12:36:00 PM

When I recieved this as a gift I really didnt like it but now I use it daily I started liking this scent.there are better parfumes on the market.Im gonna finish the bottle and never buy it again:)

on 11/26/2005 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this fragrance, and have for years, since it first came out. I don't know what it is, but this compliments my body chemistry like no other. I always get tons of compliments when wearing this, and no one is really sure what it is, just that it smells good! :) It is very sweet smelling on me. I would buy again for sure, and already have several times.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like how this smells on me- clean, freah and happy. And yes, I am a natural blonde.

The PRICE...REASONABLE. The PACKAGING...GOOD. The PERFORMANCE...GOOD. This perfume has a pleasant, unique smell. It's not too overpowering or soapy smelling. Like most perfumes, however, it just doesn't last long enough. I WOULD BUY this product again.

I agree with the below post, this product definitley lives up to its name and is a "happy" scent to carry you through the day. Very light and natural.

on 2/26/2006 5:21:00 PM

While I enjoy this fragrance on a girl suited to wear it, i.e happy, cheery, light hair/eyes, colorful clothing.... I recently experienced it on quite the opposite type of woman at my Husbands company xmas party. It was a classic example of someone picking the absolute wrong fragrance for 1) their personality and 2) the time and place. She was about 55 or 60, extremely thin, looked like she'd been on some kind of narcotics and wore an ungodly amount of dark make-up and a forboding ensemble. I found myself so shocked when I smelled her while we were being introduced, that I instinctively needed to find out this oxymoron of a fragrance she had on. Anyway, It's a great, light, effervescent pick me up perfume-- for the right person ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The most over-rated and underwhelming fragrance on the market to date. There is nothing special, nor even pleasant about this. It appears to be the opposite of a skin scent, it makes the wearer smell chaste, no, "asexual". Why people wear this is beyond me. It is the most 'un'-sensual (I don't even think there is a word for that) fragrance imaginable. And if it does contain phthalates... well I don't like the sound of that at all.

Popular Fragrances