CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

smells nice and fresh, but it does not last long. i think i'd definitely repurchase if they make the scent last longer. i think happy is played out, everybody and their grandma has a bottle of this stuff. but on the plus side, they usually have a good deal w/ the lotion and other stuff in a cute bag, but i don't use any of that stuff.

on 6/8/2004 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ooh! I love this fragrance. I got it as a Christmas present from my boyfriend a couple years ago. I generally don't buy perfumes for myself because they are so darn expensive. This one is light and citrusy and perfect for the warm months.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

*EDIT* Thanks to reviewing Happy I have rediscovered my love for it! Lasts all day, doesn't make me sneeze, and it is almost impossible to over-do it! I can see how this may smell "bitter" of "rancid" with some people's chemistry, but it smells wonderful on mine luckily! Also it is very reasonably priced. 3.4 EDP (not EDT which is usually the cheaper version of perfume) is only $49.50!
This scent is very girl-next-doorish to me. Which isnt a bad thing. This was my very first fragrance and served me well at 14 years of age. It is light and unoffensive and I always have some laying around somewhere, though I usually forgo it for something sexier with more character. For a a young girl this is the perfect fragrance. When I wore it I always got compliments. This is a very unassuming fragrance that is light enough for school or the office.

This scent gives me a BAD headache, but of course ppl has other opinions about it.

on 11/23/2004 1:38:00 AM

I received a sample of this from Clinique when I had my make-up done for a wedding. Although it smells very nice, the scent wears off rather fast, (to me). Also, it's rather expensive for a perfume. Would only recommend to someone with a big paycheck and a good sense of smell.

on 12/23/2004 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surely this isn't reminiscent of happy feelings in any way?? I don't like some of the notes in it... they remind me of the generic scents of Tommy Girl, CK One (to some degree)... At one point, everyone I met was wearing it, and I started thinking this is so cliche.

on 12/30/2004 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. I prefer very light scented perfumes, this one was perfect. I'm on my second bottle.

on 2/20/2005 5:13:00 PM

This is one of my fav's. It reminds me of when i was going to college in Chicago, and it creates really good memories for me. I LOVE the citrusy smell it has, and i would def. rec. to be tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice smell, if your looking for a citrusy smell go with something more simple like satsuma perfume oil from the body shop, but if your looking for something a little more complicated this is a great scent. Lasting power is OK.

on 3/5/2005 6:34:00 PM

While I love just about anything Clinque, Happy is truly the best thing of their line. You may think that this is the fragrance for your mother yet it really is for both. While it has that air of sophistication, it is called Happy so go figuar, it is flirty and fun too! The women's is better then the Men's yet they both are on the top of my list.

Popular Fragrances