CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

I like this fragrance! My best friend got me hooked on it. At first, I used the Designer Imposter's version called "Wanna Play?". I thought it smelled great! But now that I own the original, I feel so stupid for buying cheap imitations!! When I compared the two side-by-side, they smelled completely different! Sure, the imposter has the fun, feminine part of the fragrance down. But it can never match the slight musky undertone of the original!!

on 12/24/2003 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is light, refreshing, and not too overpowering. I like the simplicity of the bottle too.

on 1/15/2004 12:51:00 AM

I don't even like the smell of citrus, but for some reason this is alright. I only use this in the summer, and only once in awhile. Decent, but not the best.

on 2/10/2004 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like the fragrance, but it only stays with me for an hour and then I have to spray again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was OK I guess, although definately not a fave. I think it's too fruity and waaaay too strong. When I first spray it, I cringe and hold my breath. After it seeps in I can deal with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm not even sure what it smells like...very citrussy and fresh, reminds me of spring! I always get compliments on it, and I can recongnize it on other people...it's very unique. I will definetly buy again!

on 3/6/2004 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It smells fake, chemical, and way too strong for me. Gives me a headache.

on 3/18/2004 1:13:00 PM

This is my very favorite perfume! I love the light "happy" scent. It goes with everything. I have the entire line, powder, lotion, and shower gel. I love the little GWP samples-I take them with me everywhere!:) Love this!

on 5/1/2004 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my HG scents. Nice and clean and fresh. Does tend to wear off quickly though. I get many compliments when I wear it. Wouldn't doubt that you have to have a certain ph in your system for this fragrance to work on you.

on 5/5/2004 3:14:00 AM

love it :) so fresh and clean!

Popular Fragrances