CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 1/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, gag me with a spoon... this is so vile. Smells like really tart grapefruit and dead flowers.
Eeeewwwwww. Even the packaging is bad.

on 1/30/2003 9:54:00 PM

This scent gives me a huge headache. It's very sweet and citrusy. My roommate apparently likes this scent a lot, but man I hate the way the apartment smells after she leaves. YUCK!

on 2/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will admit, when this first came out I really liked it, and bought a bottle of it. Within a short period of time, I became tired of it, as it started giving me headaches, as it's was too strong. Since then, I will occasionally get a whiff of Happy when someone walks by....I still hate that scent.

on 1/19/2003 5:52:00 AM

Your most basic fruity-floral. Pleasant and pretty, but pretty boring too.

on 4/23/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not like this scent at all. I used to work with a woman who wore this everyday. I couldn't stand being next to her, the smell would just give me an instant headache (I was so happy when she quit-pun not intended-hehe). I would never wear this myself.

on 5/29/2003 2:56:00 PM

I like this fragrance. It has a bright, citrusy smell, and I constantly get compliments on it. The lotion and body wash are nice also. My one complaint is that the fragrance doesn't seem to last very long.

on 7/29/2003 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I haven't had the money to dish out on it and like to experiment with other scents but I'd definitely purchase this again. If this is a scent you like try Liz Sport too, love love love the citrus smells.

I still have a bottle from about six years ago? I should throw it out. I used to love it because it smelled so fresh, although not light, at least not for me. Now when I smell it on someone, it gives me a headache. I love citrusy scents, but this one... well, I'm on my way to my perfume cabinet to throw it out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have gotten so many compliments on this scent. i love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this perfume! It's fresh, fruity and yes - it's HAPPY! At least that's the way I feel when I wear it. I have gotten so many compliments, especially from guys. They love the smell! I wear this during the day and it's especially suited for summer. I love that it has a subtle smell that isn't heavy at all. To sum it all up, this perfume really is HAPPY! :)

Popular Fragrances