CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.4

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This scent just doesn't work on me. I have a friend who absolutely loves it, but when I put it on my skin it just isn't the same, unfortunately. Will not purchase.

Happy does not make me happy. In fact, it makes me almost sick to my stomach. To me it is very sweet. I do love the name though. They had (they may still) one named Happy heart that was nice and much better than regular happy.

i used this fragrance a few years ago and got sick of it. it's kinda citrus at first spray, then dries down to a nice floral. it's very crisp, clean and good for day time use. for me personally, it's not an everyday fragrance. but, i could see someone liking it for daily use, as it is easy to wear and not too overpowering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells perfectly nice and inoffensive in the bottle and sprayed randomly into the air or on the shelf. But on my skin? Turns into the plastic smell of new Tupperware. It's rather unpleasant.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't hate it.. It's light, sweet, and fresh, but not really my style. I'm not a huge fan of fresh scents. It's a good scent to wear when I visit places with children and parents (who obviously don't like strong perfumes on tutors), job interviews (perfumes are often not recommended as employers could be allergic... yet I wear this one :p), and probably boyfriend's parents (wouldn't want to smell seductive, right? LOL). But I don't think I'd buy it again when it runs out. It doesn't last that long either! It disappears after about 3 hours for me. I usually spray once on the front & back side of my neck; I guess that might not be enough.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My ultimate favorite scent! Been using this scent for years but it never failed me, not even once. I am so in love with this scent. :)

on 1/7/2010 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

tried this in the store because I like the name of it in a funny way, but found it to be very disappointing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ew ew. Yuck yuck. Ick ick ick. This fragrance, smelling of sickly sweet overripe and rotting chemically-altered citrus fruit, does not make me happy; in fact, it makes me very unhappy. It also makes me unhappy when I smell this on other people. Please don't wear it in public.

I have loved this fragrance for a while now <3

on 1/28/2010 3:46:00 PM

I enjoy this scent. It has a nice citrusy smell that's not too overpowering. I think the key is to try not to spray too much of it, and then the perfume has the right balance.

Love it!