CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would never buy this product again, simply b/c it'll prob last me till I die! This def isn't my go-to perfume.. It has a fresh, citrusy smell, but it's got too much alcohol smell to it! which isnt attractive. Pretty good for a summer perfume, but I have way better ones I get spritz on!

on 5/26/2009 8:42:00 PM

this is my first perfume when i was in my teen years... i love the smell and how the staying power works.. it's bit strong but one spray is enough...

This fragrance is fresh, sexy and sweet.
It stays hours and hours. When I wear it everybody stucks to my neck.
It suits for teenagers but also for women.
Love it

on 5/29/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my sig scent! I love Love LOVE this perfume! It has a nice citrusy scent that is not overbearing. I am very picky about perfumes. I hate anything floral or musky. This is neither of those! It's perfect.

I just don't like this. It smells dirty to me in a way. It's fresh though, and not overpowering, so I give it 2 stars.

on 7/9/2009 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This smells overly sweet to me. Wouldn't buy it again or use it if I got it as a GWP.

It is a great uplifting revitalizing fragrance. When I wear it to the office both men and women compliment the fragrance and ask me what it is.

This is a great go-to everyday scent, especially in warmer weather. Definitely girly but not overly feminine with that touch of citrus.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this purfume. I especially like it in the summer...I use lots of other scents but always reach for this when I need a perk up....The only problem is that my hubby likes it so much too that I end up with so many bottles...birthday...anniversary...sorry I screwed up days lol

on 8/24/2009 1:45:00 AM

This is just okay - nothing brilliant. It's quite a fresh fragrance, but it smells a bit like some of the Impulse (deodorant) sprays you can buy at the supermarket. Something a bit articifical. I wouldn't buy it again.

I love this smell! I sprayed it on at the mall and went home regretting not purchasing it so I went back. I def love the citris-y smell.