Uploaded by teresa1083

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/27/2011

My favorite perfume :) Smells so light and fresh, it definitely makes me happy!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairGrey

EyesBlue

Apr/24/2011

This smelled nice and fresh in the bottle but way to "orangey" on me. I felt like I had sprayed on Tang instead of perfume.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

Apr/18/2011

An awful fragrance! Very waxy and heavy smelling. I can't think of a fragrance that smells worse.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/30/2011

This smells like soap to me. It also has no staying power.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

Mar/26/2011

WOW! This was one of my first perfumes I used when i was like in High school! It was an okay smell, but it can be strong if you put too much. I would spray it in the air and walk under it so it can lightly fall on my body, instead of a big mist coming at me =x I think there are "better" perfumes out there though..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Mar/26/2011

Once I've gone through a perfume, I want to try another one. Which is why I wouldn't buy this product again. But I'm going to say Yes because it's a great product and maybe I'll get it sometime in the future once again . :)

The packaging for Clinique Happy was impressive. The bottle is big, so I wont run out of this for a long time!! I also got this in a very …

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Mar/12/2011

I bought this a few months ago based on a friend's recommendation. I smelt it in the bottle and wasn't impressed but sprayed it on me, thinking that it might smell better. I was wrong. I hate it.
I expected it to be the kind of perfume that would make me feel happy (going by the name) but it just made me want to take a long shower to wash it off.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/10/2011

I first encountered Clinique Happy in High School...it was a very popular scent, almost everyone wore it back then. IMO its a bright citrus fragrance with subtle floral undertones. Clinique Happy smells different on everyone which is what I especially love about it. I have been wearing this a lot lately because it makes me feel nostalgic and it reminds me of the times when I didn't have a …Read more

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Mar/10/2011

I would buy this...for a friend's mom. I can't stand this loud, bright fragrance. It makes me sneeze. It gives me a headache, it just sucks in my opinion. I don't think it would smell good on anyone, actually. But it smells great on my boyfriend's mom and on my mom.

About reviewer (685 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Mar/01/2011

I Love this perfume! I think it is my all time favorite! I first wore this while I was in high school, and my grandma gave me it because she had bought it for herself, but I guess she didnt really like it. so anyways, I was out shopping around, and lately I have just had this urge to go buy this perfume again, to smell it again. I havent worn it in about 8 years or so. So when I walked into Ulta …Read more

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral