Uploaded by teresa1083

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/17/2011

Four lipsticks for nostalgia. This was the first perfume I ever encountered; it came out when I was a very unglamorous fifth grader, but something about the advertising both on TV and in Seventeen caught me eye. When I was sixteen, I was finally able to buy it, and I made that bottle last for years, wearing it only for the most special of events (like prom). I wouldn't buy it now, because …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jul/14/2011

For some reason I was really enchanted with the scent when I was in junior high school. My mother purchased it as a gift for my cousin's wife (but she cheated and they separated so needless to say my mom didn't end up giving it to her). I thought the simplicity of the bottle (and the name of the fragrance) was cool, so I asked if I could keep it.

My mother allowed me and for …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Jul/14/2011

This is a nice fresh smelling scent. Slightly powdery on the dry-down, but nothing too offensive that makes you smell like baby powder. On me, it starts off with bright citrus and green notes which smells very clean and appealing to me. There's meant to be fruitier notes such as blackberry, but I don't smell it. Overall, it's a safe scent for every-day wear.

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/27/2011

This is a lovely and fresh perfume, I have a 30 ml that I carry around with me as a pick me up during the day.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

EyesHazel

Jun/24/2011

I have had this in my collection for about 10 years. I like this on warm days, not for night time. It smells fresh but I can see why others would not want it. If you are looking for a "real" perfume, no this is not the one.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/23/2011

Loved this product when I was younger, mainly JR high. I would still get again all though I notice it smells similar to the Micheal Khors perfume (which I can't think of the name right now). All in all I like it, it was my first perfume. <3

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/23/2011

I got this expecting it to smell.... different. I expected a bouquet o' happy-inducing scents. What I got was a generic, boring fragrance that I gifted to my mom who likes classic scents. Definitely not unique.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Jun/23/2011

Yeah, this does smell like 7th grade, probably because I wore it in 7th grade lol. Its a very floral springy smell, and I loved it at the time that I wore it, I never repurchase perfume I always try something else so that is the reason I wouldn't buy again. But its a great spring and summer perfume, Im out of highschool now and I still love the smell of this perfume and would wear it if I …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesBlue

2.0

May/22/2011

This smells like 7th grade to me. Whenever I smell a grown woman wearing this I think why? It is a very "young" early teens scent. Just not my cup of tea.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/10/2011

I really like this light, citrusy scent. This was my favourite and main fragrance for a number of years. I don't like heavy, strong perfumes at all, infact some give me headaches. I always got compliments when I wore this, so it must have suited me well. I only stopped using it as I fancied a change, and I do see me going back to this one day in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43