CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.4

on 2/16/2009 2:52:00 PM

It smells so lovely; a very floral scent. Whenever I wear this perfume, it makes me feel...happy!

on 2/26/2009 10:38:00 AM

I used to wear this all the time, now I just can't stand it. Personal preference though. Its a little strong!

on 2/28/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my signature scent since it first came out. I always get complements when I wear it, which is almost everyday. I work in cosmetic/fragrance sales and wear other fragrances "just because I sell them" and never seem to get any reaction from people. I love it when my little girls cuddle up to me and ask me why I smell so good. My hubby loves it too and just bought me another set for V. day.

on 3/9/2009 1:56:00 AM

I liked this for a long time, but the scent just doesnt smell the same anymore for me. Its a good citrus floral scent and many people still like it.

I LOVE this perfume, I wear it almost everyday- it's light scent does not over power my highly sensitive sister or best friend who is allergic to EVERYTHING!!!
Right now I am using Happy Heart which I do like better, but get compliments on both scents. I've recommended it to everyone!

Oh, this perfume brings back good school memories :-) I wore this everyday during middle school, and it was lovely. It was very age-appropriate and not overpowering. The fragrance is fresh, simple, and clean. One of my favorites.

on 4/25/2009 11:28:00 AM

Great for a teenager's first perfume, not so good on more mature (20+ years old) women. Fresh and sweet, but just too young for my tastes now.

Good price for a perfume. Smells floral and energizing. I like =].

I used to wear this and would always get compliments on it~reminds me of summer~love it!

on 5/8/2009 6:40:00 AM

I tried a little sample of this after hearing everyone exclaim how great it is. I spritzed a little on myself and immediately got a headache. It is WAY too strong! I think I would like it a lot more if it was toned down. Too bad...I really wanted to like this.