CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.4

on 11/16/2008 3:34:00 PM

Alcohol! Beware of this. Strong and Boring... Sorry not for me.

I like the light citrus smell that this fragance has. I love using it on the summer time.

on 12/5/2008 3:52:00 PM

This always smells so good on other people but not me! For some reason does not work with my chemistry but it is still a pretty scent.

on 12/22/2008 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Used to be my holy grail scent in 1997. Seeing that over 10 years have passed, I have switched up to better fragrances. :) Now when I smell it, it doesn't do anything for me aside from trigger memories. Would I buy it now? No.

on 12/24/2008 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

edit, i notice many reviewers saying their dh or so love this scent. mine does too. i think that says something personality wise since we have many of the same likes and dislikes. i love that its "happy," literally a sunshiney, upbeat scent which oddly enough is the thing many dislike about it. life is tough enough so i will take some extra happiness and sunshine when i can get it! while i didnt think it was romantic or sexy at first, i now do. yes one because of the above but also cause i feel good wearing it which translates into feeling sexier, more romantic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like this perfume a lot. it does have that bright, crisp, upbeat, feel to it so i find the name very fitting. i see from reviews here that it's much maligned. i also love angel which is also a scent people love or hate, or love to hate. i used to only like very, very light scents. but as i get older i like a scent that lasts, is more intense and one that when i smell my wrist throughout the day, i just want another spritz of it, it's that good. this is fairly intense in that it has incredible staying power. i don't think it's particularly sexy the way i think something like angel is, thats why i see this as a day scent. i hope santa brings me a bottle!

I know this gets bad reviews, but I just had to bump it up a bit. I've been wearing this on and off for a few years. When I want a casual, wear to work or day fragrance, this really works for me. I love the fresh, citrus-y smell. It can be too strong if you spray too much so I just do a couple pulse point sprays and it lasts for several hours. My husband loves it and says it smells very "me," very "fun and clean." I will probably buy again when my bottle runs out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I got it for Christmas and I use it every day. Its sweet and youthful smelling, and it makes me smile. (Hence the name, Happy.) It does actually remind me of happiness. The floral and perky smell picks up my spirits. Plus, it lasts ALL day. I love this, I would buy it again!!

I have always loved this product. It has a sweet (but not overbearing) citrus smell and really lasts all day. Just like any other perfume, it really depends on who's wearing it. It really works with my body chemistry and when I wear it people are always asking me what I'm wearing. I love love LOVE the lotion too!!

I LOVE this perfume and have worn it forever! It smells fresh and light, and everytime I put it on, I really do feel happy.

on 1/31/2009 6:18:00 PM

Ugh. I don't understand how this scent is so popular. It smells awful on me and is just way too heavy.