Uploaded by teresa1083

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/25/2012

I got this as a gift and i cannot stand the smell. To me it smells like nail polish or nail polish remover. I definitly will not be wearing this perfume.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/11/2012

Clinique Happy has been reviewed 1000+ times yet I want to add my two cents. Happy's main consumers seem to be women over 30 and girls under 16. I think it's because the women got it when they were girls and never stopped wearing it! It's one of those scents, to me, that is a safe bet. I have a 100ml bottle that's about a third of the way gone. I've had it for about a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromzarra

Feb/11/2012

One of the worst smelling perfumes ever. Smells so bad I don't want to even be near anyone wearing this because it is so offensive. I really don't understand anyone wanting to smell like this. It also causes many people to feel physically ill just coming in contact with someone wearing it.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/08/2012

I have received this as a gift twice. I know many people who love it but it's definitely not for me. The staying power is excellent, the smell lasts all day. Unfortunately it smells HORRIBLE on me. The last time I decided to give it a try I ended up taking a second shower that day because I just couldn't stand the smell.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/06/2012

HEADACHE IN A BOTTLE! Hated it when it first came out, and I hate it now. Received this as a gift. NOT a Happy scent, imo!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGray

3.0

Feb/03/2012

Very light and citrusy.. not really my type of perfume though.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

Feb/02/2012

I have been wearing this fragrance for probably close to six years and love it! I have received many, many compliments when I wear it and it has pretty much become my "signature scent".

The only problem I have had is that once in a while, I will buy a new bottle and it smells really bad, like it is old. In the course of six years, I have had to return this product five …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Jan/26/2012

LOVE! This is one of my more favorite fragrances, It blends perfectly on my skin, and every time I wear it I get complements. It's as though it was made for my skin!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/22/2012

This smells so good on other people.. Sadly on me it smells like chemicals. Wish it worked with my chemistry. :(

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

Jan/22/2012

very nice scent..i got it free in a gift w/ purchase bag.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Cool