CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 4/21/2008 2:34:00 PM

I like Happy, who doesn't want to be Happy, lol? This fragrance just doesn't stick around long enough. I don't travel with it in my purse so what can I do. I like Happy it's a nice clean out of the shower scent but, not one of my favorites, only because of the staying power or lack there of.

this is the first fragrance that i used and the first that i fell in love with! this scent is very clean and not at all overpowering! unless, of course, if you put too much on then it's too strong. so, i recommend this perfume to teens and young adults. to me, it's not really a mature scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a one scent woman. For the past 8 years, Happy has been my only perfume. I get lots of compliments. I like the clean fruity citrus scent.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Giving it a one star --- because I have to rate it something.

Instant headache from first spritz. Pure bugspray on my skin. Not a good perfume experience. Pass.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

my gf got me this perfume 4 xmas, w/a pic of us from my wedding on the back. so stinkin cute. i love the fresh citrus smell. it mellows throught out the day, but when i find my sweater or shirt that had been sprayed earlier on, OMG the scent is heaven. very young n clean!! can be strong if sprayed too much as well.

on 6/3/2008 7:03:00 PM

Ugh I do not like this smell. Received it as a gift for christmas. I am usually not picky when it comes to perfumes- I'll pretty much wear anything. But this smelled gross, kind of like a sour smell to me.

on 7/11/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I got several Happy thru the clinique "gift with purchase" promotions. I've always like this scent -- it's light and floral which is perfect for daytime/summer wear. :)

on 7/25/2008 10:22:00 AM

I really like this scent. It might not be for everyone, but on me it smells clean and fresh. I usually use the moisturizer and then one spritz of the perfume. It can last all day.
I wore this regularly when my husband and I first met, he loves it!
The larger bottle of pefume will likely last me for a long time, and the moisturizer is huge as well! Great value for the money.

I thought I would like this, but I should've known better! It's strong and sweet! Getting my hair cut, my hairstylist said she hated Happy. I told her I do too so I won't be wearing it anymore! It smelled kind of exciting and youthful, adventurous in the bottle, but it got sour when I put it on! And I kept thinking throughout the day, 'What the hell stinks?' Oh, wait! That's me!

on 7/26/2008 7:42:00 PM

Absolutely very boring scent. Not recommended by me

Popular Fragrances