CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 2/25/2002 2:15:00 AM

This is my travel summer only fragrance. I have it in the roll on sample and it is happy and light! But it would not be a fave or probably a purchase-I got it as a GWP

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a big bottle of this for my mom - she gave it away like 2 days later. Sheesh, I guess she didn't like it. Anyway I suppose it does smell like it's for younger girls - citrusy, light and fresh. Nothing original or special. Doesn't last but I didn't expect it to. Ads are cute and packaging is okay.

I have mixed feelings about this perfume. It's not a perfume that I can wear everyday, but it is nice once and awhile. I am not a perfume- wearer, but I found this perfume to be nice and light and not overpowering. However, it dosen't mix with my body chemistry as well as my sisters, so I gave the bottle to her.

on 8/27/2002 5:07:00 AM

This was the first fragrance that I fell for. And I still wear it occasionally. However, I dislike how quickly it fades.

on 12/9/2002 7:51:00 PM

This smells like a young girl's fragrance. Very light and citrusy. Not for me!

on 12/13/2002 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Other

I have worn Happy since Clinique introduced it. I love the fresh scent and it works with my body chemistry. I have and will buy it over again.

on 12/23/2002 6:57:00 PM

I received this as a gift from a friend, and although it is not my usual tastes, I find it quite nice for the weekends or nights out with the girls. The inital spray was a little heady and headache inducing, but the dry-down is a nice citrus scent that is invigorating. I probably won't purchase this myself, but I would use up my bottle.

on 12/30/2002 2:27:00 AM

I love this fragrance! It's light, fresh and fruity! It really does make me feel happy, and it has an orangey smell! Lovely!

on 1/8/2003 4:14:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. Yes, it makes me truly happy. Right now it happens to be my all time favorite fragrance in fact. I think the name "happy" is perfect for this fragrance because it smells very warm and well, happy. I do not think it is a fragrance just for only the younger crowd as some have said on this board. I think any woman who has an outgoing or warm personality can pull off this fragrance regardless of age.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't HATE this, but it's so very common and boring, that I could never bring myself to wear it. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

Popular Fragrances