CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.1

I was never a fan of any Clinique fragrances. My mother gave me this (GWP) and she wears Aromatics Elixir so I tried it out. It was a mini spray bottle.

I fell in LOVE with this fragrance. I love it soo much I even considered throwing out all my other perfumes and just purchasing this one.

I read all the reviews on here about the fragrance and I agree it's a fresh, youthful scent...but hey aren't we all young at heart?

It's bright, citrusy and very uplifting. It reminds me of a big field of summer flowers on a perfect sunny summer day. It's carefree and I just find it so positive and upbeat...hence the name "Happy". I guess I missed out on the trend of wearing this perfume when it first came out so to me it smells new and fresh!

I can hardly wait till the stores around me have the bonus offer again and I will purchase a large bottle.

FURTHER NOTE: I was actually stopped by a lady at Costco, she ran after me as I entered the building and wanted to know "what fragrance I was wearing".....it was Happy! I agree though perfume/fragrance is a personal preference that combines with our own personal pH etc. I guess it just works with my chemistry! :)

on 4/21/2008 2:34:00 PM

I like Happy, who doesn't want to be Happy, lol? This fragrance just doesn't stick around long enough. I don't travel with it in my purse so what can I do. I like Happy it's a nice clean out of the shower scent but, not one of my favorites, only because of the staying power or lack there of.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Giving it a one star --- because I have to rate it something.

Instant headache from first spritz. Pure bugspray on my skin. Not a good perfume experience. Pass.

on 11/3/2008 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not a bad scent, just very common. Every Tom,Dick and Harry wears this stuff. Virtually every time I go out I get a whiff of someone wearing this. Happy (excuse the pun) to use this in a GWP but would not buy it.

on 1/31/2009 6:18:00 PM

Ugh. I don't understand how this scent is so popular. It smells awful on me and is just way too heavy.

on 2/28/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my signature scent since it first came out. I always get complements when I wear it, which is almost everyday. I work in cosmetic/fragrance sales and wear other fragrances "just because I sell them" and never seem to get any reaction from people. I love it when my little girls cuddle up to me and ask me why I smell so good. My hubby loves it too and just bought me another set for V. day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this purfume. I especially like it in the summer...I use lots of other scents but always reach for this when I need a perk up....The only problem is that my hubby likes it so much too that I end up with so many bottles...birthday...anniversary...sorry I screwed up days lol

Happy does not make me happy. In fact, it makes me almost sick to my stomach. To me it is very sweet. I do love the name though. They had (they may still) one named Happy heart that was nice and much better than regular happy.

on 2/21/2010 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Every time I wear this, men always ask what it is. It doesn't matter how long this fragrance has been around it smells fresh and feminine.

on 5/8/2010 1:40:00 PM

Quite a nice fragrance but not great.

Find it too synthetic smelling though.