Uploaded by teresa1083

price range

Reviews

3.0

Dec/07/2014

I adore this perfume because it reminds me of my fun, (almost) carefree college years. On me, it was fresh & citrusy initially but notes of spiciness would emerge after a while. Perhaps I'd wear it again if this was gifted to me, but since too many people have this as their "signature scent" already, I'm glad I've moved on. :)

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/27/2014

Any of the reviewers that used the word "tacky" in their reviews were absolutely right.
It smells like your grandma's baby powder that's been expired for decades.
The bottle may look appealing, but is the exact opposite from its smell.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0
fromBeaP

Aug/22/2014

This fragrance sounded nice: an orange perfume for summer, but there is a very harsh note in it (I don't know what exactly) which made it impossible to wear.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/18/2014

Love this perfume. I buy the rollerball's from ulta because it's easier to keep a rollerball in my purse, or clutch. This scent reminds me of summer. I've been wearing it everyday this summer. I am on my second rollerball!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

Aug/18/2014

Got this as a sample. I love everything Calvin Klein, but have never thought much of the perfume selection. I'm more of a Calvin Klein underwear and bra girl, but some of the cosmetics and beautiful heels call me every once in awhile by this brand.

I got this as a deluxe sample and I would say it is very accurately named. It is just a happy, light scent. It is non offensive …

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

The Perfect perfume!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

frommedj37

Aug/16/2014

I bought it because my sister recommended it. I should have asked for a sample before buying the whole bottle. It smelled good on me at the start but after a fer minutes the scent didnt go well with my body chemistry. Wouldnt buy it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Aug/04/2014

I bought this perfume after using Velocity from Mary Kay for a long time, I think they are very similar. I bought the Happy because the bottle on my other perfume bottle was very wobbly and off-set and has fallen (and broken) on several occasions. Happy is a very fresh scent, sort of summery and youthful. It is not musky or spicy smelling, it is more of a citrusy floral scent but not too heavy on …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/23/2014

I thought this would be a lovely fresh summery scent, but to me it just smells cheap and tacky.... the smell irritatingly lingers.... i couldnt wait to wash it off. Just smells like oranges, but quite sickly.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Kinky, Fine

Apr/29/2014

I love this perfume sprayed directly on my skin and It lasts all day. If you are sensitive to musky perfumes try this one but dont' over do it. Just a light spritz is all you ned. It gives me happy feeling seriously.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark